2014 NASCAR Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news,while ESPN are ending their Nascar coverage at seasons end we won't be losing the yummy mummy Jamie Little - she's joining Fox's coverage next year :thumbsu:

jamie-little-sports-reporter-300x241.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that finish was interesting. Champions don't go attacking people unexpected from behind post-race...

Post race brawling was more fun than the race
Kenseth had a point about BK hitting his car in pitlane when drivers have their window net down and seatbelts off.
Dunno why BK was pissed at Dunny.Dunny did nothing wrong.

Post race brawling was more fun than the race
Kenseth had a point about BK hitting his car in pitlane when drivers have their window net down and seatbelts off.
Dunno why BK was pissed at Dunny.Dunny did nothing wrong.

I was watching the race during the Safety Cars and ad breaks for Bathurst and it wasn't too bad. Larson was great as always running the high line. Hamlin brake checked Brad K post race. I agree that Brad K shouldn't be crashing into people in the pits post-race, but it was hypocritical of Kenseth to bring out the "Champions shouldn't be doing this" line just after he attacked someone from behind.

but it was hypocritical of Kenseth to bring out the "Champions shouldn't be doing this" line just after he attacked someone from behind.
Yeah I thought that was odd considering he's a past champion
So is he saying if you aren't a champion it's okay to do that stuff ?
Very odd

Thankfully this week it's a tame race track - Talladega :p

ready_to_rumble.jpg

*S SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

race ran overtime , i set the following program to record for that very reason.
Get to end of 1st recording , go to 2nd and have missed the last 50 laps :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Man on the moon 40 years ago.........

worst 'Dega race ever but
hope last 50 were better than 1st 130

****S SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

race ran overtime , i set the following program to record for that very reason.
Get to end of 1st recording , go to 2nd and have missed the last 50 laps :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Did you tape it on ONE HD ?
Fox Sports coverage went until 9.30am but the coverage was finished by 9am.

BK won,Ambrose 8th
JJ,Jr,,Kasey & Krying Busch got eliminated.

recorded on SPEED
Let recording play until end and was 50 laps short , would've still been short had i +20'd it

Would seem Brad K's pulled one out of the fire.
Can't believe Dale Jr's gone :eek:

Something must have gone wrong with your recording, it definitely didn't run overtime. I always record about 2 hours extra, just incase.

Glad BK won, has had a good year and deserves to still be in it. I'm hoping either him or Gordon win, glad JJ is out!

Just had a look at Jayski, race time was 3 hours 13 mins. It started at about 5.20am Vic time, so finished about 8.35am. As JUBJUB said, telecast went till 9.30am. Something went wrong! If your in SA, maybe it was a Foxtel guide f'up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back