HowYouDoin

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Wasn't entirely sure if this was main board worthy. But, looking back at previous Guernsey reveal threads, like the port adelaide one in 2009. It seems that a big enough change is reason enough to post this on the main board.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/port-adelaide-reveal-new-guernsey.653104/

Anyways. Here it is.

87846_7dd0032bb5c4cbf4b9aa2e813195722e.png

BSK_1947.jpg
BSK_1800.jpg
BSK_1741.jpg
BSK_1878.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice, they both look good.

Question for Lions supporters: Do you feel there will always be very strong ties to jumper you were in the 2001-3 flags given the relatively short history of your club?

It absolutely is the case with West Coast and the wings jumper from the 92 and 94 flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wwHvukI.jpg

Glad these blokes can smile now. Hello to you if you're reading this.

Hopefully they've made the blue section high like the middle jumper and not low so it looks like a sports bra.

Glad I dodged this photoshoot :D

As much as I like the Fitzroy & traditional football jumpers, I'm not sure this look does much to endear the Lions to the Brisbane public.

Yeah you went down the line of inquiry before. It's no more convincing now.

The Paddlepop certainly didn't endear the club to a new market (and merely pissed of a whole bunch of rusted ons) we have seen the sales and membership data to prove it.

If you are hinting at some great untapped market that hasn't jumped on because the Lion is widely seen as a relic of a Victorian club, then you have seriously misread the play and grossly overstated how informed the bandwagon element you are talking about actually is.

Protracted JeffDunne derail incoming ;)

Last edited:
wwHvukI.jpg

Glad these blokes can smile now. Hello to you if you're reading this.

Hopefully they've made the blue section high like the middle jumper and not low so it looks like a sports bra.

Some guys might prefer the extra support ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back