Show Cause Notices v2.0 sent out by ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFC ran a program that wasn't nearly as bad as it has been made out to be in the press.

You don't know that for fact. It could be a lot worse

That program, run between Nov 11 and May 12 may or may not have involved a substance that was classified as wada banned (rightly or wrongly) somewhere between Jun 11 and Mar 12.

To this point there is no conclusive proof that anything banned was used and yet the entire football watching public has labelled 34 footballers who had no way of knowing as drug cheats for the last 18 months. 12 of those footballers have been named in the paper.

Well if your mob had followed the correct protocol, this may have been done and dusted by now. How do you know for certain that players were unaware of what they were doing? Signed consents, no club doctor present for injections. Off site injection clinics, a dodgy chiropractor injecting them. The club captain states he never received so many injections in his life. No alarm bells for any of them.
Those 12 footballers were named by Hird's biggest fanboi, Robbo. Take that up with him

There is still a strong chance that no banned substances were taken at all and the person who knows has testified to this fact under oath and threat of jail (a far greater punishment than he would be given for doping).

So now you claim Dank never went "rogue". You may need to convince a few of your compadres, they can't work out if he was the rogue and the players were his guinea pigs or not. You're a confused bunch. Yep, he testified to save his own arse. Ever heard of perjury? Wasn't he accused by Alavi of falsifying medical prescriptions? Is he being investigated for Medicare fraud? Sound character to put your hopes on his testimony. Why hasn't he supplied the players records? One minute he claims he has no records (in the hands of his lawyer for safekeeping?) the next he says he has them.

The head coach of the club has also been labelled as a cheat, had his kids bullied at school and had his business prospects in melbourne tarnished forever.

Boo friggin hoo. (Apart from his kids being bullied but that is a result of their father's actions)
Perhaps he should have shown a little more care for the players under his watch. It's clear that Hird was either up to his eyeballs in the whole shebang (texts, emails), or is the most incompetent person to ever be put in charge of a group of young men by not doing anything about what was happening if you were dumb enough to even think this went on for months without his knowledge. As to his business prospects, maybe he should have thought what might happen and what the fallout may be if the whole scheme unravelled and they were caught out. Sometimes large egos and a messiah complex doesn't allow that to happen.

They might be guilty, but we don't know yet. And THAT is why privacy in anti doping is PARAMOUNT.

No we don't. But try joining the dots.Even little kids can manage that game.
As to privacy issues, nothing has been leaked by ASADA, the biggest culprits have been your own club's actions. Court cases when evidence is made public doesn't help that issue. Or fanbois like Robbo. The bloke who gets it all first hand from Jimmy. So save your faux outrage and point some of it in the right direction. That being people within your own club making the decisions.

EFC ran a program that wasn't nearly as bad as it has been made out to be in the press.

Hilarious...a program that wasn't nearly as bad as made out. Are you serious? You are defending the indefensible. Off label, not approved for human use drugs. What is wrong with you?

FULL TEXT MESSAGE EXCHANGE BETWEEN DANK AND THE PHARMACIST

August 5, 2012

Dank: I need some help with this football team.

Pharmacist: Don't worry buddy. We can start them on the cocktails next week. When is there (sic) next game?

Dank: Next Sunday against North Melbourne.

Pharmacist: How are the soft tissue injuries looking?

Dank: S--. 2 more.

Dank: I know the mechanism.

Dank: Can the AOD and the Thymosin be mixed?

Pharmacist: I can test it out. Also, is there a problem with giving them an anaesthetic in the muscle? I have discovered a new polymer which will provide a slow release system while repairing damaged cell walls. Intramuscular injection.

Dank: No problems with that all.

Dank: Is it efficacious?

Pharmacist: Very much so. It's amazing and being used in the USA for elite horse racing. I can even put the thymosin and AOD in it.

Dank: Perfect let's get going.

Dank: Have we tried it on anyone yet?

Pharmacist: Few dental injections for periodontal sockets but not for sporting.

Dank: Did they go all right with efficacy?

Pharmacist: Yep it did the job. Amazing repair properties

Dank: Let us test a couple of players.

Pharmacist: Sounds good buddy. Speak soon.

Hilarious...a program that wasn't nearly as bad as made out. Are you serious? You are defending the indefensible. Off label, not approved for human use drugs. What is wrong with you?

FULL TEXT MESSAGE EXCHANGE BETWEEN DANK AND THE PHARMACIST

August 5, 2012

Dank: I need some help with this football team.

Pharmacist: Don't worry buddy. We can start them on the cocktails next week. When is there (sic) next game?

Dank: Next Sunday against North Melbourne.

Pharmacist: How are the soft tissue injuries looking?

Dank: S--. 2 more.

Dank: I know the mechanism.

Dank: Can the AOD and the Thymosin be mixed?

Pharmacist: I can test it out. Also, is there a problem with giving them an anaesthetic in the muscle? I have discovered a new polymer which will provide a slow release system while repairing damaged cell walls. Intramuscular injection.

Dank: No problems with that all.

Dank: Is it efficacious?

Pharmacist: Very much so. It's amazing and being used in the USA for elite horse racing. I can even put the thymosin and AOD in it.

Dank: Perfect let's get going.

Dank: Have we tried it on anyone yet?

Pharmacist: Few dental injections for periodontal sockets but not for sporting.

Dank: Did they go all right with efficacy?

Pharmacist: Yep it did the job. Amazing repair properties

Dank: Let us test a couple of players.

Pharmacist: Sounds good buddy. Speak soon.
What's wrong with a polymer?

That program, run between Nov 11 and May 12 may or may not have involved a substance that was classified as wada banned (rightly or wrongly) somewhere between Jun 11 and Mar 12.

To this point there is no conclusive proof that anything banned was used and yet the entire football watching public has labelled 34 footballers who had no way of knowing as drug cheats for the last 18 months. 12 of those footballers have been named in the paper.

There is still a strong chance that no banned substances were taken at all and the person who knows has testified to this fact under oath and threat of jail (a far greater punishment than he would be given for doping).

The head coach of the club has also been labelled as a cheat, had his kids bullied at school and had his business prospects in melbourne tarnished forever.

They might be guilty, but we don't know yet. And THAT is why privacy in anti doping is PARAMOUNT.
And yet dank was still injecting them in August 2012. Go figure.

That is about statement 10,000 of yours stating that everyman and his dog is blaming ASADA for everything and TBH I haven't seen anywhere near the same amount of posts blaming ASADA for anything.

Do you work for ASADA, you are extremely, extremely defensive of them ?.
The same could be said for yourself and your apologist stance for essendon.

Where is the direct evidence of PED use in this case? It's all circumstantial.

There might be direct evidence of PED supply to Alavi, maybe to Dank, but certainly not direct evidence of PED use.

This is the misunderstanding that I am talking about. Circumstantial evidence is where facts need to be inferred from evidence. DNA tests, finger prints and positive drug tests are all examples of circumstantial evidence whereas an eyewitness testimony or a sworn confession is direct evidence. I think that this case is a mixture of both but most of the facts ASADA need to establish will be based on testimony and interviews which is direct evidence. The misconception is that circumstantial evidence is less robust and this is simply not true. A positive drug test is almost incontestable and that is entirely circumstantial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. I train my memory by remembering the last time I had sex.
Long term memory seems to be better than short term in us old ducks!:p
A certain sports scientist may be able to formulate some potions and elixirs to cure both ills, but possibly at the risk that you may be a winner at Flemington before you are put out to stud...

Not true, they wittingly sign up to a contract which tells them that they are subject to the afl anti doping code which is aligned to the NAD scheme.

Nowhere in that contract does it say that the AFL has the right to release information related to anti-doping to the media.

Notice the difference between the way that the interim report and afl collected data was handled and the way that the SCN information has been handled? That's how NAD scheme information is MEANT to be handled because the whole process is meant to support the presumption that the player is innocent.

If ASADA had have handled this whole thing internally rather than involving the afl and its media arms then this forum would be rather empty and we would be talking about consequences rather than snippets of evidence.
But then it would all be over and you would have not lost out on two seasons and counting. That would be no fun would it?

not as bad???
my dear fellow, it was the blackest day in Australian sport!
Government ministers came together to tell the nation that we had reached an all time low
they promised to fight the cheats!!
we collectively hung our heads in shame
the ACC had rightly categorised the AFL along the likes of body builders and anti-aging clinics
oh the shame of it all

Well it caught Dank out who I think thought.. If I stick to the Mickey Mouse roids I'll be fine.

the 'cerebro' part gives it away for those with any cerebral matter
Funnily enough "cerebro" under the the Mexican healing system is said to be that part of the brain found at the posterior base of the skull, which when fully developed is believed to enable a person to become a medium for spirits to communicate with the physical world - useful, one would think, for a cult of some sort. And I recall that there were some alleged Mexican sourced PEDs in this saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back