Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Jehovah's Witness International convention drew only 70,000 to Etihad Stadium ?

A Cult of Robbo International convention would be a fair chance to draw more just by inviting all of TGO's 83,000 twitter followers and their non believing friends to come along.

Once there both followers and non believers could take the opportunity to be baptised into The Cult of Robbo by being dipped into one of many baths full of Corona beer.

Followed by the Winnie Blue incense smoke wafting over the assembled congregation.

TGO would of course make an appearance and read out some of his selected scriptures whilst his believers indulged in copious amounts of beer , smoking , punting , wenches and around debauchery.

B0G9CkYCcAAGMju.jpg

Having partaken of both, I can heartily endorse the Robbo way

And a true Robbo baptism is waking up at 3 am in your comfiest chair in the loungeroom to find your beer has slipped from your grasp during your unintended but well-earned slumber and anointed the front of your t shirt with its glorious contents.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Brother you are indeed fortunate that your selected club has suffered no controversy and felt the harsh sting of TGO's whiplike steel trap mind, and been forced to evaluate your faith...

Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone.
Brother, TGO has most certainly sunk the slipper into the Tiges. My advice is the same as when you spill a Corona down the front of your shirt - suck it up.

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
Having partaken of both, I can heartily endorse the Robbo way

And a true Robbo baptism is waking up at 3 am in your comfiest chair in the loungeroom to find your beer has slipped from your grasp during your unintended but well-earned slumber and anointed the front of your t shirt with its glorious contents.

Aaah, the glorious 'sleeper'. Many a time have I woken with it's malty goodness tickling my ear or soaking my couch cushion. Praise be to TGO.

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
TGO revealing on his Harf time segment today that he enjoyed a glorious day on the punt with Mark Allen , at the Caulfield cup in a very exclusive room.

Mark Allen revealing on his The Run Home show that both him and TGO enjoyed abundant success on the punt and partied long and hard with the plentiiful winnings , Allen also revealing that they got home at 2:30am Sunday morning.

TGO also revealing that his divine information dispersion device , became a Tiger chewing implement yesterday , and TGO has to tomorrow seek a replacement divine information dispersion device in order to communicate his thoughts to his many thousands of beloved followers.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
TGO revealing on his Harf time segment today that he enjoyed a glorious day on the punt with Mark Allen , at the Caulfield cup in a very exclusive room.

Mark Allen revealing on his The Run Home show that both him and TGO enjoyed abundant success on the punt and partied long and hard with the plentiiful winnings , Allen also revealing that they got home at 2:30am Sunday morning.

TGO also revealing that his divine information dispersion device , became a Tiger chewing implement yesterday , and TGO has to tomorrow seek a replacement divine information dispersion device in order to communicate his thoughts to his many thousands of beloved followers.

Sounds like TGO is using the oldest trick in the book right there. Tiger was a wise acquisition.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
A Robbo convention could not be held at Etihad, it'd need to be somewhere outdoors where sacramental darts were ok.

Plus Robbo-con would need the bigger MCG. :rainbow:

I'm thinking more of an outdoor Woodstock style gathering for an annual Robbo convention.

The open air would allow thousands of followers to dispatch their plumes of tobacco smoke without persecution.

images (42).jpg

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
The wisdom teeth of TGO. Is there a more wondrous relic? Oh, the glories and insight that have passed these teeth in both directions.

The reliquary to house such precious gems has been under construction for some time. It is barely fit for such a task... -
Sagrada_Familia_02.jpg

I have made a pilgrimage to this reliquary. While I was in in awe of the building, my awe for TGO could not be confined within its surrounds.

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Robbo to solve everything

View attachment 90252

Little did TGO know that within two years of this historic handshake photo being taken he would become embroiled in the "Wojcinski" scandal.

"Bomber" Thompson , who warned TGO of "Wojcinskis" infatuation with the Chief Football writer of the Herald Sun , would be assinated , and James would go on to bring out his own line of Essendon tea towels

20-10-2011%209-49-35%20PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back