Official Match Thread S18 First Qualifying Final: Geelong Gumbies vs Dragons FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

It was merely a quote from last weeks episode of The Big Bag Theory. I'm not making popcorn for anyone.

But it's nice to know that I can still quote the show and no one starts yelling at me. ;)

But you can make popcorn for me

It was merely a quote from last weeks episode of The Big Bag Theory. I'm not making popcorn for anyone.

But it's nice to know that I can still quote the show and no one starts yelling at me. ;)

Big Bang (not Bag....blame boncer34 for me being suddenly anal about mistakes) Theory is a great show that's why nobody has yelled yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not like Game of Thrones is airing or anything valid.

My wife loves this show, I tried but could not get into it.

What is all the fuss about?
hahaha oh God I just cannot for the life of me see what all the fuss is about myself either. My FB newsfeed is flooded with "Hodor, Hodor, Hodor" or whatever the hell it is.

Ok what is Hodor, Hodor, Hodor

Tayl0r?
hodor.jpg

Basically he is the half wit of Winterfell (one of the villages). And all he says is 'Hodor' (his name). He has spent the last few season carrying around the cripple kid on his back around the countryside.

Speaking of tv shows:

I see a distinct lack of Dragons in this thread and it just coincides with the X factor Grand final...
Go Dean.

akkaps watch The Originals. Much better show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back