Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone take tomorrow off whatever they were doing!

Time-to-Oil-Up.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's ok to be excited. Just be patient with the guy though.

Rest assured, we're going to get a lot of "LOL and you are paying this guy a million" next year (it's hard for some to comprehend we're not paying him that next year). And some the year after that. And a little the year after that. But it's going to get progressively less as each year passes. Until then it's gone and all they are worrying about is how to stop Boyd kicking a bag without letting Stringer kick a bag himself.

Most on here will know I like to antagonise non-Bulldog posters. But I know exactly when we're going to cop it and this will be one of the main trolls against us for a while. But hey, beats being called irrelevant

I'm unreasonably excited. This is ridiculous :p
I've overcome the insecurity attached to knowing a guy 3 days younger than me could eat me, and I'm counting down the minutes until we see him unveiled as a Bulldog :p

I've still got some Griffen anxiety - his face was on almost every surface in my house (I've torn down most of the posters and stowed away the Footy Records/Bulldog Yearbooks/badges), but seeing Boyd in the tricolours should dispel that rather quickly.

530575-393ea3ac-5831-11e4-a9cd-a4f9913bad66.jpg

There he is people. Check out the story on Liam Pickering on the Herald Sun website.

It's like Christmas Day two months early.

I'm bloody excited.

Well.... after not posting a lot except for a few essays, I must say I've been obsessive of looking back and forth in the forum to see if there's anything more Boyd. Waiting for unveil and pics, but this.... this right here is the moment the past week has anticipated for many of us I can say. Cheeeerz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back