What are you listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

For long you'll live, and high you'll fly, but only if you ride the tide,
And balanced on the biggest wave, you race towards an early grave.

The opening track from my favourite album.

Hey timtamWB - guessing you know this song:

I'm not a fan, but do you know who the rapper actually is? If not, have a closer look - see if you recognise him. Blew my mind.

I'm drawing a long bow here because there's no way it's actually him, but is that Walt from Lost?

What did the Island do to him?? :(

I'm drawing a long bow here because there's no way it's actually him, but is that Walt from Lost?

What did the Island do to him?? :(
Indeed it is. Crazy. I'd heard that song heaps of times and never knew. :p

He has to go back!

Great song, but When The Levee Breaks is ultimate. Too bad it's too hard to play live.

I think I love you.

When The Levee Breaks is the best Zeppelin song.

I've heard of it, but never gone through it. Given that it is pretty long, I'll give it a listen on the train on the way home from uni.
It's magic to me - though I was influenced by seeing it in the movie when it first came out which was amazing.

Interesting to see When The Levee Breaks is your fave - certainly a fine track!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet another Arctic Monkeys contribution.

I really love this album. I enjoy it much more than I do their earlier work, but almost nobody seems to agree with me, haha.

parents away for the weekend, finally opened my Johnny Walker Green Label
This song is only fitting
love the classic music

Wow you surprised me there VD. Van is a Belfast boy like myself. Psychedelic clip too :)

Hey timtamWB you follow/watch Eurovision yeah? Thoughts on Australia's song?
I watch it, but I didn't know they'd already decided on the song! It's the Guy Sebastian one right?

It's alright... Honestly my first thought is that it's nothing overly special. If they'd gone for an old style production, got rid of the dance elements and focused more on the horns and upped the funk tones I think it would be a lot better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back