FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The no1 thing i dont get about that show.

"Oh i'm so ashamed I dont want to see my doctor/GP about it... SO ILL GO ON INTERNATIONAL TV AND SHOW IT TO ****EN EVERYONE INSTEAD".

dA FAQ.

What I dont get is that people watch that s**t its been on how many years now. Ffs how is that watchable.

Seriously how can that be on for years

What I dont get is that people watch that s**t its been on how many years now. Ffs how is that watchable.

Seriously how can that be on for years

I actually like medical shows. But Amazing Medical Stories >>>>> this s**t on now. The profiles they do on that show are just so interesting... and well amazing. ;)

I mean, i hoped that Cat & Lawson would hook up because it would make for great TV, even if it will hurt his missus, but i didn't actually expect it to happen.

At least the girls can make use of all that extra zuchini. ;)

I can think of someone else who might be excited...

kml-gallery-bigbrother-20140909114721786682-620x414.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing devil's advocate, if you're in a relationship, new, old, whatever and apply for BB and get accepted, should it be "yeah I'll be true to you", "yeah I'll wait for you", or should it be "this will be a good test of our relationship, whatever will be, will be"?

Playing devil's advocate, if you're in a relationship, new, old, whatever and apply for BB and get accepted, should it be "yeah I'll be true to you", "yeah I'll wait for you", or should it be "this will be a good test of our relationship, whatever will be, will be"?

Really depends how for better use of the word 'stable' the relationship was/is. To be fair to Lawson his relationship was hardly stable as they broke up, then got back together the day before he went in (now the latter was probably the wrong decision as he could have waited till after he got out to see whether he still had feelings for her).

The no1 thing i dont get about that show.

"Oh i'm so ashamed I dont want to see my doctor/GP about it... SO ILL GO ON INTERNATIONAL TV AND SHOW IT TO ****EN EVERYONE INSTEAD".

dA FAQ.
Free medical expenses.

( simpsons reference )
Check it out Lise , you can pinpoint the EXACT moment Lawson shat his dacks when BB told him he was gonna make " someone " appear
:D

BB botched Travvy's comeback , should've been just him and Aish.

OH MARINA get off him.....
youve-known-him.jpg

Last edited:
Cat getting undressed in front of Lawson tonight was inappropriate. She would've meant to do it. For her to act like she didn't is bullshit.

I didn't mind that lol! It should have been Skye or Aisha though!

Lawson went from the odds on favourite to dead set the bloke that everyone wants gone in 2 weeks!

You reckon? I want him to stay in the house. Same with Cat. It was great TV tonight, perhaps the best hour I've seen from Big Brother. It was like watching a car crash. I couldn't look away.

That' the whole reason the "vote to save" method was brought in. Too many voters were evicting the interesting people.

Anyone notice Cat has a tramp stamp? I get the feeling she was probably doing what she was doing tonight with Lawson every Saturday night since her divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back