List Mgmt. 2014: The List

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope we do recruit Saad, saw him at high point not big guy but looks really fit, I'd take him over Tutt and Ellard. I hope we don't get Tutt, think his a waste on our list
I think Saad may go elsewhere before pick 61 and Tutt has a lot to offer according to a Bulldogs poster who shared some insight on this board. He looks like a Malthouse special project.

I think Saad may go elsewhere before pick 61 and Tutt has a lot to offer according to a Bulldogs poster who shared some insight on this board. He looks like a Malthouse special project.

I wish could share your confidence on Tutt, it's annoying when duds nominate us and we feel a need to get them, so hope we land Saad think he would be a regular in the 22 unlike the other guys mentioned

I wish could share your confidence on Tutt, it's annoying when duds nominate us and we feel a need to get them, so hope we land Saad think he would be a regular in the 22 unlike the other guys mentioned

Yeah im sure thats how it works...random dud nominates carlton and our recruiters suddenley clamour for his signature despite no previous interest

wouldn't we look abit foolish picking saad up after over looking him when he played under our noses (ants)

tutt is a good get really like him saw him play heaps this year,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't we look abit foolish picking saad up after over looking him when he played under our noses (ants)

tutt is a good get really like him saw him play heaps this year,
I think we overlooked him because we had the three amigos firing in those days. And now there is one.

I agree about Tutt. He is said to be quick, strong, and a reliable finisher who plays his role with everything he's got, in other words the kind of player Malthouse loves and will back himself to get the best out of.

We won't be the only ones after Saad but it may have been made just a little easier for The Saints not having a pick between their #41 and our #61.

If the Saints are very keen they may take him at #41 but is that too much of a reach?

I think it is. Are they the only ones interested besides us, and has our interest been confirmed?

Any interest in Taylor Hunt?

Hunt is a player I had mild interest in a while back but I've cooled on that more recently.

As a DFA you're not giving up much for a player in the right age bracket who has shown himself to be capable at AFL level. However if he doesn't fill a need then we're best to look elsewhere and take that extra list spot into the draft.

Everything seems to be pointing towards giving the likes of Cripps, Whiley and Graham significant senior game time in 2015 which certainly limits the need for someone like Hunt to be brought in.

All this talk about Hunt, is distracting us from a couple other Geelong DFA's available.

Mitch Brown probably isnt a player i'd want, but Hamling is an interesting prospect. Pick 32 in 2011, 3rd in the Cats VFL B&F, 194cm, 88kg KPF, 20-21 years old

Hope we do recruit Saad, saw him at high point not big guy but looks really fit, I'd take him over Tutt and Ellard. I hope we don't get Tutt, think his a waste on our list

Look his nothing special but he least kicks goals least 2 per game for a small running forward. Tutt? Really? that guy isn't senior football material yet will be on the list next season

HE'S!

It was the same story last year with Savage .
People here falling over themselves to give a second rounder for him !!
Just because they are on Hawthorn or Geelongs list doesn't mean they aren't ordinary players ... we can and will do better than Hunt !!
I agree mate was just curious on other peoples thoughts

What role do people see Blaine Johnson playing in the future? I just can't see what he could ever develop into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back