FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Thought I saw him too. Maybe they just used him as an extra for that scene its happened in tv shows before
It was him. Hardwick confirmed that in Talking Dead.

The whole premise of this zombie story that they're all infected anyway. Bob hadn't turned, so what really makes him more tainted than anyone else?
True, but if he were to have an open wound from walkers then he's more susceptible to the virus taking over his body and thus would be more 'tainted' than others I guess? We all know once you have an open wound inflicted by walkers that you're pretty much goneski unless you amputate.

Prolly clutching at straws but it could also be a scare tactic if he were to declare he was bitten/they were eating tainted meat to * up the enemy mentally.

Yeah, Sasha is Tyreese's sister.
Oh.........

1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif

Did any of them remember where
Herschel left his prosthesis? Could be handy about now.

Show was a lot slower than ep 1. Not sure why Carol wants to go lone wolf again. When Beth turns up I am not sure Daryl wont be sneaking around after her.
The wire cop priest had to have done something more than lock people out.

Terese is now useless as he can't kill anymore.

It still had some graphic scenes - Michone caving in the face of a walker. Have not seen bloated walkers since the well at the farm.

Omar turning up would flip the odds back to the living. Make it happen.

The whole premise of this zombie story that they're all infected anyway. Bob hadn't turned, so what really makes him more tainted than anyone else?
The way im gathering is that they all have the infection which brings them back to life (so to speak), but its actual Bite causes death, acting like some kind of poison, by eating him you would be ingesting that cause of death.

The way im gathering is that they all have the infection which brings them back to life (so to speak), but its actual Bite causes death, acting like some kind of poison, by eating him you would be ingesting that cause of death.

Maybe if they ate him raw, however by cooking him then are cleansing the meat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like he was bitten. If so then he gets the last hurrah as that means the Terminus folk ate tainted meat.

That was my initial thoughts, the Terminus folk are now cactus

Omar turning up would flip the odds back to the living. Make it happen.

Would be a good fit - "Omar coming!"

Last edited:
Poor Bob, yeah you knew he was gone as soon as you saw the cutesy stuff with Tyrese's sis. I assumed he had been bit too when he was outside crying. No idea how that fits into any tainted meat machinations, but my guess is the Terminus folk will be fine - like someone else said, they will be the 'big bad' at least until the christmas break, probably all season.

Also, in the implausibility stakes, forget about breathing zombies (could have just been air trapped in the zombie body somewhere) - someone must have thought to grab some morphine they had lying around on the way out of Terminus, coz that is some trick; amputating a bloke's leg with a rusty whatever-you-can-find while sitting round the ol' campfire without him waking up lol. Done for the dramatic effect and reveal I know, but still.

On a separate note has maggie even asked where her sister is or has that been explained to her I cant remember?

Asked the same. She doesn't seem to give a ****.

Maybe the writers forgot they are sisters haha

It was covered early in the premiere, not really in detail though - just a voiceover from Daryl explaining what had happened as they made makeshift weapons in the train carriage at Terminus. Guess there's too much other stuff going on to give Maggie a few mins of screentime to get weepy about it.

It was him. Hardwick confirmed that in Talking Dead.

Geez really? I thought it was him too then thought I must be wrong. It's literally the day after Terminus, sure Tyrese might not have killed him but he was shown beating the s**t out of him - did that guy even have a mark on his face? Pretty sloppy.

Poor Bob, yeah you knew he was gone as soon as you saw the cutesy stuff with Tyrese's sis. I assumed he had been bit too when he was outside crying. No idea how that fits into any tainted meat machinations, but my guess is the Terminus folk will be fine - like someone else said, they will be the 'big bad' at least until the christmas break, probably all season.

Also, in the implausibility stakes, forget about breathing zombies (could have just been air trapped in the zombie body somewhere) - someone must have thought to grab some morphine they had lying around on the way out of Terminus, coz that is some trick; amputating a bloke's leg with a rusty whatever-you-can-find while sitting round the ol' campfire without him waking up lol. Done for the dramatic effect and reveal I know, but still.

It was covered early in the premiere, not really in detail though - just a voiceover from Daryl explaining what had happened as they made makeshift weapons in the train carriage at Terminus. Guess there's too much other stuff going on to give Maggie a few mins of screentime to get weepy about it.

Geez really? I thought it was him too then thought I must be wrong. It's literally the day after Terminus, sure Tyrese might not have killed him but he was shown beating the s**t out of him - did that guy even have a mark on his face? Pretty sloppy.

He looked pretty beat up to me

Ah ok, like I said I thought it wasn't even him, didn't get a good look.

We were lead to believe Tyrese bit the living s**t out of him or beat him to death, mere days later and he seems fine?

Sloppy.

We were lead to believe Tyrese bit the living s**t out of him or beat him to death, mere days later and he seems fine?

Sloppy.

What's sloppy? You were lead to believe something. You read it wrong.

You must be a joy at a magic show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back