Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahead now, thank you run stuffs

EDIT: Trident becoming uncompetitive. 5/12 teams with a 5-2 record. Only one on 4-3. Two tier league.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeinPurplenGreen too strong for the Spanish Drunkards. Took a risk importing Cam Newton for Tony Romo and by not replacing AJ Green (replacing Larry Donnell with Jordan Cameron was not a risk, IMO). Big Ben finding Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown throwing to Lance Moore for touchdowns on consecutive possessions has mortally wounded the Drunkards.

Last edited:
Ahead now, thank you run stuffs

EDIT: Trident becoming uncompetitive. 5/12 teams with a 5-2 record. Only one on 4-3. Two tier league.
Until this week I had the highest points scored for and second against for a 3-3 record.

I'm going to plummet in the rankings this weak though.

Pretty easy game coming up for GG in two weeks time, i have strategically got a fair portion of my players on BYE week that week.

They include:
Eddy Lacy
Megatron
Levy
Durant
Young
Ansah
McElvin

Thankfully the rest of my roster have all had their byes now (with the exception of a DB) so i'm hopefully set to now make some waves towards the end of the season.

Chris Harris and his affinity for PD.

That recovery hurt a lot.

Oh well 150 with a donut is pretty good, just woish I knew that Harvin wasn't locked in

Congrats the rortdate paid off. Deadset never seen anyone get more then 10 and you jag 20+ and win by .2.

Pretty easy game coming up for GG in two weeks time, i have strategically got a fair portion of my players on BYE week that week.

They include:
Eddy Lacy
Megatron
Levy
Durant
Young
Ansah
McElvin

Thankfully the rest of my roster have all had their byes now (with the exception of a DB) so i'm hopefully set to now make some waves towards the end of the season.
Wish that was next week.

Cutler scores me 1pt and i lose by 5pts. :mad:

* this game sometimes and 90% of all players are so hit and miss from week to week.

Nearly this identical group was getting me 150pt scores in the opening weeks.

Cutler scores me 1pt and i lose by 5pts. :mad:

**** this game sometimes and 90% of all players are so hit and miss from week to week.

Nearly this identical group was getting me 150pt scores in the opening weeks.
Could you stop dragging the group down? Maybe you shouldn't of dropped Wilson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back