Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most hilarious thing is the continual posturing that Hird is a scapegoat and it's all a conspiracy based on no evidence.

It seems Hird wasn't involved at all to these people. He might have been head coach, but he was somewhere completely removed from the football department while all the injecting took place.

Some of these people who believe this have bred and are currently teach little people about the world, that's the really concerning part.

The most hilarious thing is the continual posturing that Hird is a scapegoat and it's all a conspiracy based on no evidence and he sacrificed everything for the club by taking a punishment which included a holiday to France on full pay.

It seems Hird wasn't involved at all to these people. He might have been head coach, but he was somewhere completely removed from the football department while all the injecting took place.

Some of these people who believe this have bred and are currently teach little people about the world, that's the really concerning part.

Fixed

Yes, this is concerning. Scum supporters should not be allowed to breed.

this is pretty damn funny.

1:30 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:32 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:35 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:42 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:48 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:49 AM - 13 Oct 2014

this is pretty damn funny.

1:30 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:32 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:35 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:42 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:48 AM - 13 Oct 2014​

1:49 AM - 13 Oct 2014

Hey! it took me 10 minutes to format/reformat those posts from twitter, how about a credit :p

Yes, this is concerning. Scum supporters should not be allowed to breed.
They can breed. But if they're going to be filling children's heads with complete BS then we have a problem.

Make no mistake there will be a strong number of Bomber fans who simply won't be able to come to terms with any punishment.

As of now there's still a chorus being sung that this is all just a government conspiracy. and that Essendon and Hird are being made scapegoats.

These clowns cannot understand why the head coach should be held responsible, not matter what evidence of his knowledge of the program is floating about.

I don't think they'll ever come to terms with it.

Well, well, well. Mark Robinson @Robbo_heraldsun has blocked me on Twitter. Interesting since I haven't actually trolled him but only added to discussion within the Twittersphere. Has anyone else been blocked by him for not expressing a pro Essendon view? @SapereAudeRuss is my twitter handle.

Well, well, well. Mark Robinson @Robbo_heraldsun has blocked me on Twitter. Interesting since I haven't actually trolled him but only added to discussion within the Twittersphere. Has anyone else been blocked by him for not expressing a pro Essendon view? @SapereAudeRuss is my twitter handle.

Robbo looking for a bomber only twittersphere - shits me when media guys do this
Imagine if we could let them know "that's fine, we are blocking you on 360, sen, herald sun etc etc "
They just hate anyone having a right of reply

Seriously, it's ridiculous. How pro-Hird can he be? Does he even speak to his colleagues that report on the scandal with an opposing view. Embarrassing, Robbo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to worry that the players will accept deals which may result in them receiving shorter suspensions.

I want them to fight this all the way. Their defeat at the tribunal stage would be the perfect "* you" from ASADA.

I'm starting to worry that the players will accept deals which may result in them receiving shorter suspensions.

I want them to fight this all the way. Their defeat at the tribunal stage would be the perfect "**** you" from ASADA.

I'd be happy to see Ryder get a short suspension, simply for forcing Essendon to trade him. The rest of em? They can suffer thanks.

I reckon Robbo has the right to block anyone he wants to.

Of course he has the right, but when the chief football writer of the HS starts blocking people who have varying opinions to his own (that aren't offensive), people have a right to question him. How can you be a respected journalist if you already have an idea in your head of what's right and wrong in a situation that hasn't been fully played out?

I grabbed this from a thread in regards to Essendon supporters. Interesting read, and even more interesting to find out it didn't go down well - my Essendon supporting friends/family are certainly coming to the opinion that Hird needs to go and is basically a prick.

I didn't have an issue with Hird all of last year. My main issue with him began when the club was trying to make decisions that it deemed that were right for the club and he started to severely interfere with that decision making process of the club.

The club should decide what it does and not him.

Its not that its Hird. If it were Jobe or if were Sheedy or if were Dick Reynolds or Mother Teresa. Its not him personally but I find a person who feels the need to run a seperate team of lawyers and media advisors who have throughout the journey taken opposing views to the club and made things incredibly difficult for the club to handle and run a consistant message on this issue.

The club begged him to drop the charges against the AFL because they didn't think it would be to the best interests of the club. We shouldn't have to plead and beg. Its completely out of line. Simply quit and go and pursue your case. Thats the ethical thing to do. He should know his wide appeal and not use it as a bargaining tool and a point of leverage. If you want to get rid of me then sack me. That's not a fair or honourable approach to take. He knows it will hurt the club because fans won't understand and will have a natural anger.

Dont' try and get the AFL CEO put in jail when our club is on the line. If the club didn't want that done then he should not have done it.

I believe there is a fair bit thats hidden from us too.

I haven't laid into Hird for a long time because I've thought it wasn't really that dignified and I didn't want to be known for that. But there's also an argument that you don't stand by and see things that appear wrong and harmful and say nothing . So I will keep this to being a devils advocate post, to even the ledger, which I haven't posted for a while.

Yet the Hird must win types don't show restraint. They pretty much slag off anyone, club legend or not, that appears to do anything that doesn't align with a Hird is god who must coach at all costs outcome.

The garbage thrown Bomber's way for instance, when he was clearly told that HIrd had been given his marching orders (he didn't attend the Crichton FFS how much more obvioius is it that the club had decided).

Again, like with the AFL law suit, Hird seems to have taken an approach that he won't resign and will make the club go through an undignified approach to try and remove him. Basically by not stepping aside he's made Bomber look like a prick and he's been slagged off.

I reckon Hird was dishonourable to dob in Evans. Yes its a Wilson line which will get savaged. But its true. Ultimately Hird could have told the truth to ASADA without going to the media on that. There was no need to grandsand and go with a "I always tell the truth and all the truth. Evans told me not to mention the tip off" approach which of course was going to resonate with all the fans who loved him as a player but who don't know him from a bar of soap in real life. By tapping into the passion, playing the fan loyalty card we have seen a lot of very undignified damaging stuff happen with our supporter base. We have had hate emails being sent to an ex Chairman at his place of business for trying to strike a deal to get our club off without a guilty plea to save its legacy and to get or players off but yes albeit perhaps that Vlad asked Hird to stand aside. Say if Hird resigned tomorrow. How would it be if we kept emailing him and harassing him. You'd screm bloody murder. It'd get violent.

Yet its so rare to see anyone speak up for Evans who seems like a man of just as high character. Didn't David nurture James and help him early in his career as a broker?

I know vocal people on here for Hird who I've never seen stick up for Evans.

Now while I am going full ******. Vlad was CEO of the AFL. He had authority. He is within his rights to suggest that the best way of handling things would be for Hird to step down. When he said it, it was said as delicately as it could be.

Hird took it as a total affront and tried to get Vlad put in jail. Who does that? I dont' respect that.

In defence of Vlad suggesting he step aside. We had Dank who is at the centre of Australia's biggest sh*t storm saying Hird had taken a banned WADA drug (Hexarelin). A banned WADA drug that was on an Essendon FC invoice which then appears to have some panic set in to cover up. We had that invoice credited. then we had a backdated letter written to try and cover what one of the banned substances on it actually was.

If I was Vlad, I'd be thinking. What if that Hex actually went to the players. How can you conduct an investigation as to whether Hird did have the Hex or if he is lying. Hird had a letter addressed to him saying stop the program. Hird had lawyers and PR people causing havoc in the media, accusing Vlad of being a criminal. Hird continuing on and feeling the need to be so aggressive to save himself completely damaged the integrity of the investigation.

By the time Vlad made that comment. The precarious situation on TB4 would have been known too.

To me I've observed a person that basically doesn't respect any form of authority. Not the AFL, not ASADA, not his friend and EFC Chairman, not Paul Little who came to save him when he was gone, not the board, not Bomber, not Middleton, not anyone in the AFL, not anyone who dares to say anything against him.

He must think he's a better coach too. Which I think is pretty arrogant.

If the club asked him to step aside and endorse their decision, its so very wrong for the fringe groups attached to him turn it into some ugly popularity / you don't supporter EFC if you dont' support Hird approach. Was their political action authorised and controlled at the top by the HIrds? We dont' know. Its all very covert.

I know people on here with personal relationships to Hird too that are far too vocal and who should declare that they are not impartial too. One would normally abstain from over posting when they have a personal interest in the matter.

I'll leave this as one post and try not to keep going on this topic. I'm sure this will spark off a host of people requoting this and slagging me off. I'd prefer you treat it as one thought out post by one supporter and reply if you must with individual non quoted posts.

Ease off on the personal abuse and attempts at humiliation too Doolan. I don't know how many times I have to try and be polite while you rip into me.

Last edited:
I grabbed this from a thread in regards to Essendon supporters. Interesting read, and even more interesting to find out it didn't go down well - my Essendon supporting friends/family are certainly coming to the opinion that Hird needs to go and is basically a prick.
Is that from Blitz?

Is it a legit Bomber supporter?

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...ond-to-showcause-notices-20141022-11a9qx.html

Marsh said the players want ASADA to bring the matter before the violation panel within seven days.

"In the event that ASADA is not able to meet that timeline, ASADA has been requested to simultaneously provide the AFL General Counsel and the players legal team with all the documentation and evidentiary material it has in this matter so that the matter can be dealt with in accordance with the AFL Anti-Doping Code," Marsh said.

"We urge ASADA to take all necessary steps to accede to the players request for this matter to be fast-tracked."

The cheek - this has dragged on for two years and now, surprise, surprise, in the off season, they want it dealt with before the start of the 2015 season.

I hope asada take their sweet picking cherry time

Essendon suck! And make me sick. Hird doesn't belong in the game nor do the cheating plYers. I am sick of hearing people say ' oh, the players are not to blame because they didn't know!' What a load of croc! Then I urge Essendon to give R.D. a call and tell him to SHUT UP! Because the players knew exactly what was getting jabbed into them this I can guarantee. I hope ASADA don't let up and can this bunch of cheating arseholes!

Looks like they will get away with it. Asada cant prove to a comfortable satisfactory level (bombers shredded everything ie tipped off) & the AFL won't let it happen - players getting bans.
It only takes one player, say an ex-essendon player but current AFL listed player, to turn on the club to save himself and the multitude of circumstantial evidence they no doubt already have because an avalanche of smack down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back