Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we are only 4 points off 4th place (whu) and only 3 points behind 6th (manure), after having a terrible start to the season coupled with the fact we had one of the toughest starts as well, I think we are well placed to start moving up through the field, Man u on the other hand have had the easiest start to the season only playing 1 team from last seasons top 6 ( eve 5th) in the first 8 games and have dropped 12 points, I expect us to be above them in 2 weeks.

As for the team, we have Kev and Stonesy out with injury, we looked much better with Coleman back in and the little fact the Ross got a run under his belt will only help us, all off a sudden we looked quicker with them in the side.

We have Lille and Burnley coming up, lets see if the team has turned the corner, bank both those and we are on our way in both EL and the league.

Whole lot of Everton fans jumped by 100 Lille hooligans outside an Australian pub in France, only for the Police to do SFA to help.

Think the game is on at 4am but * it, going to watch and cheer on our boys and hope we smash them!

An away 0-0 after changing half the team is a pretty decent result, do the business at home against Lille in 2 weeks & Krasnodar, we are through to the next round. Probably have to fancy our chances going to Wolfsburg as well, a good position to be in, in all honesty

Do you have setanta or get a decent stream?
I just watched from IT4's website using an unblocker extension.

Beautiful quality stream.

Everton: Howard, Baines, Eto'o, Jagielka, Lukaku, Naismith, McCarthy, Barry, Osman, Coleman, Alcaraz (Subs: Robles, Hibbert, Gibson, McGeady, Barkley, Pienaar, Besic)

Burnley: Heaton, Trippier, Duff, Shackell, Ward, Kightly, Arfield, Jones, Boyd, Jutkiewicz, Ings (Subs: Gilks, Keane, Barnes, Chalobah, Wallace, Mee, Sordell)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god I love Eto'o.

Step above others, hopefully pass on heap of knowledge to Rom.

I really thought once he went to Russia, Eto'o was going to be one of those high-salary guys coasting on past reputation while they quietly fade from relevance. Not only has his EPL run shown that he still "wants it", but it's also shown that he's definitely still "got it".

Crazy that we could be sitting 6th by the end of the week.

Would need Newcastle to beat the RS, City to beat United and for us to beat Swansea.

All possible really, now if Burnley somehow beat Arsenal then we would be 5th as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back