New Brisbane NBL Team

NBL2KMOD

Draftee
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Boti Nagy wrote an good article about this where he says...

"For what it's worth, I have been bombarded with Brisbane fans imploring I go to bat for retention of the Bullets name due to its already high recognition rate.

Just their passion makes me think that is the way to go."

http://www.botinagy.com/blog/life-of-brian/

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
If Melbourne United don't get the fans on board this year (word on the Basketball grapevine is they won't and currently aren't) then expect a return to the Tigers name by next season, especially if a second Melbourne team returns as well, personally I think either the Dragons will make a comeback or the South East Melbourne Magic will. Both have a large support base wanting this to happen.

Bullets or stay dead.

If Melbourne United don't get the fans on board this year (word on the Basketball grapevine is they won't and currently aren't) then expect a return to the Tigers name by next season, especially if a second Melbourne team returns as well, personally I think either the Dragons will make a comeback or the South East Melbourne Magic will. Both have a large support base wanting this to happen.

They should never have changed, i know a lot of people who have ditched the club as a result of the stupidity of the owners.

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Love that.

However must pick at it....

Make the Magic "South East Melbourne" and Victoria "North Melbourne.

Just out of interest, the Victoria Giants were a rebranded Victoria Titans, which was the result of the merger between the North Melbourne Giants and the SE Melbourne Magic. SE Melbourne as born out of the Eastside (Nunawading) Spectres and the Southern Mebourne (St Kilda) Saints.

Geelong probably won't come back but have more of a chance than a third reincarnation of Gold Coast.

Newcastle definately a chance in the next few years and Tassie has already been talked about by the NBL before.

Back