List Mgmt. Mitch Brown and Joel Hamling delisted with Hunt

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamling!
What the hell are they doing?

So we are going in with 10, 47, 55, 60, 73 as live picks?

Someone tell me I'm dreaming.

91 will be blicavs from my reading of it.

Gee didn't see Hamling coming.
Yeah, he's the surprise there.

Wonder if there is a delisted player from another club we have some interest in and we've freed up a spot?

Yeah, he's the surprise there.

Wonder if there is a delisted player from another club we have some interest in and we've freed up a spot?

Please not Mitch Robinson.

Hamling!
What the hell are they doing?

Really surprising decision. This is not a very Geelong move, IMO. He deserved one more shot.

I don't want a skinny tall ever drafted again if you are going to delist one after two years and the other after his body is finally match hardened.

I have been pretty positive on here, but I am not happy about this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised by Hamling.. I don't usually watch the VFL but if this forum is anything to go by, we were expecting him to play seniors next year?

I think you are right
Well, I am of the opinion the draft isn't as shallow as some people believe but even I think we'd be pushing our luck trying to pick something better than any of those 3 with a pick in the 70s.

There will still be a few players to be culled yet (I don't think North have made any delistings yet for example).

Ouch!
I guess we should've known by the fact that Hamling hadn't been given a game, though he was an early draft pick, but we could've been forgiven for perhaps thinking it was due to happen next year. After all, the club did call him a "project player"....

Good luck boys!!

Wow! Genuinely surprised at Hamling being delisted, especially given Geelong's dearth of young tall defenders and Hamling's third place in the VFL best and fairest.

The fact that Cowan remains on the main list seems even stranger to me now. I hope like hell that he has an injury free year this year, because the MC clearly must rate him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back