So mean to me but I still love you
funny-simpsons-u-r-gay.gif

Jun 18, 2008
Hewett, Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MUFC,BristolR, GB,Duke,LAA,NYK
hey Stewie what are the login details for this s**t again totally forgot to write any of this down...

Thanks in advance your nag degenerate friend Jimmy the campaigner
the most useless * in this league goes to this campaigner :D

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
seriously Stewie I have no idea what it is, can you see any of that stuff as the host of the league?

Ah yes i can see the email addy's, i believe everyone should be able to access that info under League -> Managers

goujimmyb@yahoo.com.au

Drumroe unfortunately has hidden his email address so i cant see it :)

Worst case scenario, i can reassign ownership of the team to a new owner if you create a new account

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
Waiting for MRDL to cross the finish line
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ma boy Pricey is a hobbit
Ah yes i can see the email addy's, i believe everyone should be able to access that info under League -> Managers

goujimmyb@yahoo.com.au

Drumroe unfortunately has hidden his email address so i cant see it :)

Worst case scenario, i can reassign ownership of the team to a new owner if you create a new account

LOL as if I forgot that was my email address that is pretty embarrassing....and yes Pricey I am useless you don't need to say it again you campaigner :D

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I might throw this out there, but there's a few things going on in real life at the moment with a family illness, it won't affect anything immediately but things may change in the future.

Would anyone be available to take over as a co-commissioner in the event that i get called away over the next month or two?

Its a worst case scenario and pretty unlikely to happen, just figured i may as well ask now as fantasy basketball might be low on my list of priorities then.

Given the draft is done it shouldn't be too onerous from now on.

Cheers fellas

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
Waiting for MRDL to cross the finish line
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ma boy Pricey is a hobbit
I might throw this out there, but there's a few things going on in real life at the moment with a family illness, it won't affect anything immediately but things may change in the future.

Would anyone be available to take over as a co-commissioner in the event that i get called away over the next month or two?

Its a worst case scenario and pretty unlikely to happen, just figured i may as well ask now as fantasy basketball might be low on my list of priorities then.

Cheers fellas

AIDS is a terrible illness I wish you all the best in your treatment :D

I'd put my hand up but I can barely remember my email addy so its probably not a good idea

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker

Cheers fellas

Hope everything is alright mate.
There shouldnt be anything that you're really needed for from here on, but happy to take the reigns if you give me commissioner access.

First order of business trading any of Pricey's good players to me for Kyle O'QUinn.

Back