Not open for further replies.
that's a good question
one well worth asking
now that I sit down and ponder it
it occurs to me that the ASADA case is weak in the extreme
and that's a conclusion coming from someone who failed year 11 legal studies
Now that is something I can believe.

Did you fail English as well?

I see lots of skipped post numbers. I guess that means GG is blowing his brains out trying to smear and confuse. I remember his avatar - it always looked like his head exploded and he's trying to mend it.

Fact is, no one here has seen the evidence trail that ASADA has produced, me included. I have no special knowledge, but I will be putting my money on ASADA to win this one, mainly because I cannot believe that a government agency would go out on a limb with no evidence or no hope of a conviction. EFC supporters seem to have a blind hope that ASADA is merely doing this to trick the players into confessing. Very long odds on that!

Ah but you missed one important component.

An Essendon supporter masquerading as a GWS supporter and who also failed his year 11 legal studies had declared without seeing any of the evidence that the whole thing is weak and flawed. Now most people might pay attention to the work done by some very fine legal minds like retired Judge Downes or Judge Middleton but I guess they are puffs of wind compared to a shill who failed year 11 legal studies.

Open and shut case if you're an Essendon supporter. Actually thats unfair, most EFC supporters haven't behaved anything like as badly as a couple of troll accounts.

Still until the evidence is actually released, I'll hold my judgement on the strength of ASADA's case. I wonder if Chip failed his year 11 legal studies?

I'm pleased that none of the players want to do a deal though. Lets test the evidence, get a proper result and apply penalties that are suitable if any players are convicted.

is that right?
and even if that did happen, doesn't that merely go to supporting ASADA's conclusion that thymosin = TB4
which leads us back to the crux of their case:

• the consent forms refer to "thymosin"
  • 34 players signed consent forms
  • therefore 34 players were administered with TB4
Can I just get some clarification? Are you saying that:

After 18 months of investigation, all ASADA have is

After hundreds of interviews, thousands of hours of transcript from these interviews, all they have is

And after only having

they still believe they have sufficient evidence to prove that a breach of the WADA Code has occurred?

And two independent experts have also reviewed

and also come to the conclusion that that it is sufficient to conclude that a breach has occurred?

Is that what you believe?

Go to the Essendon board if you're feeling unloved. No opposition is allowed at all there.
It looks like that was a device to get rid of pro-Essendon posters from this forum and you're still trying to use it for that purpose so you can wallow with your mates in your hate for EFC without distraction. Opposition in discussion is something I welcome - you and wookie obviously hate it.
You get banned if you even mention fact. If you don't like the fact that you can't post here without drawing criticism because the odds are against you, then maybe that's indicative of the level of support your stance has. Sometimes arguments are not meant to be completely balanced because a particular stance is not completely right.
Your comprehension is lacking. I'm not complaining about criticism of myself. I welcome criticism of my views.

It looks like that was a device to get rid of pro-Essendon posters from this forum and you're still trying to use it for that purpose so you can wallow with your mates in your hate for EFC without distraction. Opposition in discussion is something I welcome - you and wookie obviously hate it.
Your comprehension is lacking. I'm not complaining about criticism of myself. I welcome criticism of my views.
In simpler words, stop sooking about the injustices. No one gives a rats. Deal with it and HTFU

The 1st excuse was "it was vitamins"

Then it was "they were not banned"

Then a combination of they were not performance enhancing and not banned anyway.

Then when a ASADA screwed down on TB4.....
It became, "no it was the good thymosin"

Now it has become "you can't prove it was TB4 that was injected"

.... "and even if there is evidence of TB4, it is only cirumstantial"

In between it was "ASADA" gathered said "inconclusive evidence illegally"

If the evidence was so inconclusive, Hird could rest on the fact that the evidence would be dismissed. Since he's doubled down with the appeal, it's fairly obvious that getting all evidence declared illegal is the only way he survives, let alone players escape bans.

This constant shifting of the goal posts by Essendon apologists really only points to one conclusion......

You really don't know anything because each excuse gets addressed by ASADA then a new hypothesis arises.

With regards to a one-sided discussion, Essendon did the wrong thing. Players on the whole did not go to the AFLPA or their player agent or ASADA to find out if infact the drugs being injected were kosher. If Ziggy could conclude in such a short time that Essendon was a pharmaceutical experimental environment that had no place in sport pretty much this whole thing was only going in one direction.

There doesn't need to be another "side" to the argument. The only people on the other side either refuse to believe Essendon did anything wrong or say "it's not that bad, the player's should be let off lightly". Either ignorance of the truth or ignorance of how anti-doping works.

Essendon fans should have been outraged from the start. They should have been calling for Hirds head, but instead they chose to believe the lies of a narcissist.

Then a combination of they were not performance enhancing and not banned anyway.

If the evidence was so inconclusive, Hird could rest on the fact that the evidence would be dismissed. Since he's doubled down with the appeal, it's fairly obvious that getting all evidence declared illegal is the only way he survives, let alone players escape bans.

This constant shifting of the goal posts by Essendon apologists really only points to one conclusion......

You really don't know anything because each excuse gets addressed by ASADA then a new hypothesis arises.

With regards to a one-sided discussion, Essendon did the wrong thing. Players on the whole did not go to the AFLPA or their player agent or ASADA to find out if infact the drugs being injected were kosher. If Ziggy could conclude in such a short time that Essendon was a pharmaceutical experimental environment that had no place in sport pretty much this whole thing was only going in one direction.

There doesn't need to be another "side" to the argument. The only people on the other side either refuse to believe Essendon did anything wrong or say "it's not that bad, the player's should be let off lightly". Either ignorance of the truth or ignorance of how anti-doping works.

Essendon fans should have been outraged from the start. They should have been calling for Hirds head, but instead they chose to believe the lies of a narcissist.
Yeah, but besides all of that, what's your problem with Essendon?

you really must accept that advances in medical science move very quickly.

it is hard for us lay people to keep up with the developments.

Lance as a Essendon fan would have more invested than Jenny you would imagine ?!!.
I've got nothing whatsoever invested in this. No let me rephrase that. I've got nothing invested in terms of Essendons' fate. Read all my posts... you probably have anyway, such is your obsession. I've never once said I want to see Essendon destroyed. I have always been torn in regards to the players. I don't particularly want them to go down, but under the current rules of the anti-doping code, I can't see how they can't. If they get slaps on the wrists like the RL boys, I feel the WADA code is a farce within Australian sport and really just makes it open slather for doping. I detest doping in sport. I've walked away from supporting and watching the Olympics because of it. AFL is a passion for me. It's a family past time. If I think the anti-doping code is not worth the paper its written on, I'm likely to walk away from AFL too. I have faith (though somewhat wavering) that it is still an ideal within the sport.

The only thing that I would like to see, is the people responsible for this fiasco, be truly punished. Dank, Charter, Alavi, Robinson, Hird, Reid, Thompson, Corcoran, Goodwin. Dank should never be allowed near a sports team ever again. The others all deserve harsh and REAL penalties for their complete lack of duty of care towards their players and if there's any proof that they were not only negligent, but complicit, they deserve life time bans too. How any of them thought it acceptable to administer experimental drugs to the players was a good idea is absolutely mind boggling. To me, that is the main reason I am so passionate about this.

So in short, you couldn't be more wrong about what or why I have invested time into this.

How about you attack Argy for his unfounded accusation that Hird and EFC revealed discovered documents or any one of the other 1000s of anti-Essendon assertions not supported by definitive facts. Sounds like you're trying to impose a one-sided discussion. It's already a massively one-sided forum by poster numbers - now you wish to throttle the few posters you disagree with.

A moderator must have an ability to see both sides of the discussion, IMO wookie does a mountain of good work finding interesting stats/info and posting them, unfortunately IMO he does not have an ability to see both sides of a discussion.

The football industry board has ground to a halt because of his black and white views on what is and what is not allowed, it is his way or the highway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are a credit to Rip Torn

A moderator must have an ability to see both sides of the discussion, IMO wookie does a mountain of good work finding interesting stats/info and posting them, unfortunately IMO he does not have an ability to see both sides of a discussion.

The football industry board has ground to a halt because of his black and white views on what is and what is not allowed, it is his way or the highway.
You really have a thing against authority don't you?

I've got nothing whatsoever invested in this. No let me rephrase that. I've got nothing invested in terms of Essendons' fate. Read all my posts you probably have anyway, such is your obsession'' .... I've never once said I want to see Essendon destroyed. I have always been torn in regards to the players. I don't particularly want them to go down, but under the current rules of the anti-doping code, I can't see how they can't. If they get slaps on the wrists like the RL boys, I feel the WADA code is a farce within Australian sport and really just makes it open slather for doping. I detest doping in sport. I've walked away from supporting and watching the Olympics because of it. AFL is a passion for me. It's a family past time. If I think the anti-doping code is not worth the paper its written on, I'm likely to walk away from AFL too. I have faith (though somewhat wavering) that it is still an ideal within the sport.

The only thing that I would like to see, is the people responsible for this fiasco, be truly punished. Dank, Charter, Alavi, Robinson, Hird, Reid, Thompson, Corcoran, Goodwin. Dank should never be allowed near a sports team ever again. The others all deserve harsh and REAL penalties for their complete lack of duty of care towards their players and if there's any proof that they were not only negligent, but complicit, they deserve life time bans too. How any of them thought it acceptable to administer experimental drugs on the players was a good idea is absolutely mind boggling.

So in short, you couldn't be more wrong about what or why I have invested time into this.

See your bolded sentence above .... '' you probably have anyway, such is your obsession'' .... that is where I stopped reading Jenny.

Keep up with the caustic remarks, which are just so far from the truth it is not funny and so shall I.

you really must accept that advances in medical science move very quickly.

it is hard for us lay people to keep up with the developments.
You mean how peptides have been used for quite some time by weight lifters.

And that there aren't any tests to detect them.

Whew, those developments sure happened quickly.

Dank approched Adelaide football club. At the time, Neil Craig phones Dank's uni research supervisor. We were warned away from him.
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/adelaide-crows-dodge-bomber-bullet/story-e6frf9jf-1226572120404

If we can find out easily that Dank is dodgy anyone cam.

Where is the evidence for that statement which you have presented as a definitive fact?
Australias Anti-Doping body believes it to be true and have sent out 34 notices accordingly.As does Australia's Crime Commission, it seems. Until Essendon demonstrates otherwise it is reasonable for the laymen to believe it is so.

If you don't like the way these forums are moderated you have the option to leave.

Where is the evidence for that statement which you have presented as a definitive fact?

A supply chain of TB4 from factory to Dank, in quantities to supply the exact program he ran plus the pharmacist mixed things to order.

Plus Dank said TB4. Then changed his tune after it came to his attention that TB4 was S2. Dank's word counts for zero. If he was 100% sure that it was all above board he'd produce detailed records. He would be able to prove what was given. "The samples were destroyed" does not wash.

If Dank was using TB4 for other cleints he could redact client records for confidentiality and show where the TB4 went.

The evidence is overwhelming. Your refusal to accept it does not render the evidence invalid.

Absolutely, and that is why you and I should ask for a refund.

Sceondly, Im taking out an AVO on the person/s forcing me aginst my will to be on this forum, you should do the same.

Peace brah

Being a moderator doesn't exclude him from arguing his stance.

Lance as a Essendon fan would have more invested than Jenny you would imagine ?!!.

Taking the foamer v Hirdashian aspect away for a moment, seriously how much emotionally, have the Essendon supporters gone through. I would absolutely hate anything this big happening at my club.
I do sympathise with them to an extent, the cult of Albert is another thing altogether.

Anyway, enough of the gumph, normal service is resumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back