FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawsons ex girlfriend as the next intruder for me.

She wouldn't humiliate herself like that. She'd probably have the rest of the house rally around her, but they'd also be extremely worried that she'd get a sympathy vote and people would vote to see her get the prize money as a big up yours to Lawson.

Going back to getting Lawson's ex in the house- just offer her 20K+ to go in. (Hell even just take it out of the prize pool)

(Yes may be a bit tacky but hear me out), she's lost a partner, but how good would it be to drop the actual cat amoungst the pigeons. And if she was going to dump his ass anyway, it may as well,
a. humiliate him on national TV
b. and gain some $$$$ for her.

Yeah I know, its tacky to the extreme... but make it happen BB. :hearts:

She wouldn't humiliate herself like that. She'd probably have the rest of the house rally around her, but they'd also be extremely worried that she'd get a sympathy vote and people would vote to see her get the prize money as a big up yours to Lawson.

:D :D

Read my previous post ODN. Reaaaaad away.

I say zero. I mean if I was freballing I would know before I drop my pants in front of someone.

No- I was wearing a strapless bra once, was a bit tipsy + dancing, went to the bathroom and it was down around my waist.

True story. :$

Luckily was wearing a red dress and not a white one at the time. Shall give Cat the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe they can bring the freeze challenge back in and bring her back.

I love that a moral issue that has everybody outraged has injected life into the season. We're not his girlfriend, we have no insight into their history ... breaking up, getting back together just prior to him going back in ....why did they? To prevent him hooking up? Who ended it the first time? We only know that you don't cheat, you end the relationship first, then do what you have to do. However, he's stuck in a house with someone he is drawn to and can't go away to clear his head. Does he dump his girlfriend in the diary room first? I reckon he was pretty much stuffed whatever he did, or miserable.

She's a temptress no doubt. He's 23, and he has ****ed up. Actually facing the music now which is good. Still dogs I guess, but thank you Clawson for making this interesting again. They should survive another few weeks now, but one of them will be gone first chance the hand wringers (especially on facebook) can manage.

It's not my life. Nobody is dead. Nobody has been assaulted. Not up to me to transfer my relationship standards or what I would do on to them, because I have no clue about their history.

I'm here to watch a social experiment where human beings do what they have for years ... love, hate, annoy, manipulate, intimidate, get sloppy drunk, make asses of themselves and good old primal lust. We're a flawed species and we get to see all of that with a group of people in captivity, in a environment that is like a fast forward simulator. We secretly do it so we can pass judgment, can be moral and social arbiters.

I won't vote for them ...but thanks Clawson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely refuse to make out with you Phantom.

Just sayin.

That's what they all say, until i turn on a bit of the old Lawson magic and charm, its a simple process
1- Sit on a chair and answer uncomfortable questions about your partner
2- Admit you want said girl in front of a judging audience
3- Go vom in the bathroom
4- Make her bra magically disappear without touching her
5- Fall on said girl awkwardly cause your so blind you have lost most of your core motor skills
6- Awkwardly mumble something about how hot she is and you want it baaaaaad
7- Grab her by the head and jam you tongue down her throat

That my friends in romance in the BB house.

P.S. In hindsight its a somewhat complicated plan

Especially if it's not for good, as an intruder.

Say a "visitor" she's there for 24-48 hours.

Ex housemate Ryan Buckingham (Estelle's house fling) claims that Candice is going into the house this week via a private friends only social media account. Claims to have some inside word.

That would set up a massive freeze task.

They'll lose that task. No way Cat and Lawson would stay frozen for the sake of a game if Candice came into yell in their faces. In fact, he owes an explanation and an apology and continuing to ignore her and play the game would be disrespectful.

Walk up to him and make out with him though .... or go tell Cat he has an STD or something ..... whoa.

Ex housemate Ryan Buckingham (Estelle's house fling) claims that Candice is going into the house this week via a private friends only social media account. Claims to have some inside word.

That would set up a massive freeze task.

They'll lose that task. No way Cat and Lawson would stay frozen for the sake of a game if Candice came into yell in their faces. In fact, he owes an explanation and an apology and continuing to ignore her and play the game would be disrespectful.

Walk up to him and make out with him though .... or go tell Cat he has an STD or something ..... whoa.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

And if that happens that would be yet another thing I picked!!!! Wowee Brian Taylor WOWEEEEE.

Sif she would effing make out with him. More like slap him senseless and do a Lorraine Bobbit.

They'd have to have a clear strategy. However a pash would confuse issues. He's expecting her to free him by crying and yelling. If she doesn't do that .... he's going to be incredibly guilty.

They'd have to have a clear strategy. However a pash would confuse issues. He's expecting her to free him by crying and yelling. If she doesn't do that .... he's going to be incredibly guilty.

Nah I disagree, giving him a kiss/ pash is just reinforcing the bad behaviour. It's like "Oh I make out with someone else.. I get another make out sess!!!"

He'll never learn. ;)

I love that a moral issue that has everybody outraged has injected life into the season. We're not his girlfriend, we have no insight into their history ... breaking up, getting back together just prior to him going back in ....why did they? To prevent him hooking up? Who ended it the first time? We only know that you don't cheat, you end the relationship first, then do what you have to do. However, he's stuck in a house with someone he is drawn to and can't go away to clear his head. Does he dump his girlfriend in the diary room first? I reckon he was pretty much stuffed whatever he did, or miserable.

She's a temptress no doubt. He's 23, and he has ****** up. Actually facing the music now which is good. Still dogs I guess, but thank you Clawson for making this interesting again. They should survive another few weeks now, but one of them will be gone first chance the hand wringers (especially on facebook) can manage.

It's not my life. Nobody is dead. Nobody has been assaulted. Not up to me to transfer my relationship standards or what I would do on to them, because I have no clue about their history.

I'm here to watch a social experiment where human beings do what they have for years ... love, hate, annoy, manipulate, intimidate, get sloppy drunk, make asses of themselves and good old primal lust. We're a flawed species and we get to see all of that with a group of people in captivity, in a environment that is like a fast forward simulator. We secretly do it so we can pass judgment, can be moral and social arbiters.

I won't vote for them ...but thanks Clawson.

Spot on!

She should walk over to Leo and drop his trousers. Make Lawson watch as magic happens. #swallowyourguiltclawson

Surely Lawson's (ex)misses wouldn't have the courage to enter the house

Would love it if she does though. Set that Cat hoe straight on national TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back