ESPN Fantasy Basketball 2014/2015 Season. Sign up here!

Remove this Banner Ad

declined. And lol I called Croweater - Clarkey. That should go down well.
You said you wanted a centre I trade you a centre for a PF and SF for SF and you decline.

I don't understand anymore.

For those playing at home Chandler and MKG for Amir Johnson and KJ Mcdaniels

You said you wanted a centre I trade you a centre for a PF and SF for SF and you decline.

I don't understand anymore.

For those playing at home Chandler and MKG for Amir Johnson and KJ Mcdaniels

It was a good 1st effort, but MKG is terrible. McDaniels could be anything this season. He might be like MKG and he might be good. Johnson is a PF, C and honestly I think has more upside than Chandler who couldn't score in a brothel.

It was a good 1st effort, but MKG is terrible. McDaniels could be anything this season. He might be like MKG and he might be good. Johnson is a PF, C and honestly I think has more upside than Chandler who couldn't score in a brothel.
MKG isn't terrible, he's a good defensive player man. Plus he's revamped his j/s so he should be able to knock down some shots in catch and shoot situations at least instead of being a liability on offense.

MKG isn't terrible, he's a good defensive player man. Plus he's revamped his j/s so he should be able to knock down some shots in catch and shoot situations at least instead of being a liability on offense.
yeah so give me McDaniels tigland :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might just keep MKG for myself now after a 77 and a 75. Fairly solid scores thanks for not trading with me tigland ;)

Nerlans Noel from Dud to Stud for me and been pretty happy with the start from Derrick Favors.

Also, when does the week end? if it's today then i've already lost.

tumblr_m8hmvhDzDZ1qbzlw4o1_500.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back