The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason we've recalled Brad Smith from his loan spell...
Could be just because they weren't playing him enough. He isn't a defender, so back-up for Moreno is crazy talk. But there seems to be an awful lot of crazy talk on this thread now we're not winning 11 in a row...

Re: Moomba. Here's your problem:
Just pointing out that if you're going to go on about keeping this thread for Liverpool related things you (as a collective) need to stop posting about me.

I havent initiated a post on here in the past few days. But there have probably been a dozen about me or about Man City. Stop making posts about me and I'll stop responding to them.

Or have as many digs as you like in other threads where I have a right of reply.
He appears to conflate Man City with himself and feel the need to defend any criticism of Citeh.

It was just someone quoting his old post about us wasting our time trying to sign Can, out of fun, then he threw a massive fit

Liverpool thread's good nowadays, coz it's actually Liverpool fans trying to talk about Liverpool. We're probably the most maligned fans everywhere, don't see us feeling the need to defend it every min of our lives

Completely taking it out of context to try to laid the blame on me, Gibbsy, at least read a few pages back, a mod should know better

How am I taking it out of context when I posted the context itself? And there was a Liverpool supporter whose post told you to ease up, and his post got six likes so some people clearly agreed?

I'm not trying to lay the blame on you at all, I even apologised earlier up the page for digging up your posts!

P.S. What does "a mod should know better" really mean? Everything is there in the thread if people do want to read it. What I don't want is to have an argument with you for no good reason, because I've never had a problem with you and that should stay that way :)

It was just someone quoting his old post about us wasting our time trying to sign Can, out of fun, then he threw a massive fit

Liverpool thread's good nowadays, coz it's actually Liverpool fans trying to talk about Liverpool. We're probably the most maligned fans everywhere, don't see us feeling the need to defend it every min of our lives
Crap - that was me who quoted that post. Oops.

And Liverpool's thread was good, until everyone decided Balotelli is wurst evaaa and LFC are wurst evaaa, as if they've never watched a poor game of football before.

How am I taking it out of context when I posted the context itself? And there was a Liverpool supporter whose post told you to ease up, and his post got six likes so some people clearly agreed?

I'm not trying to lay the blame on you at all, I even apologised earlier up the page for digging up your posts!

P.S. What does "a mod should know better" really mean? Everything is there in the thread if people do want to read it. What I don't want is to have an argument with you for no good reason, because I've never had a problem with you and that should stay that way :)

A lot of my posts telling him to shut up got loads of likes as well, if that's how you're gonna gauge it

It is completely out of context because it wasn't actually what happened. He was going on for pages with other people before I told him to shut up, he couldn't take it because someone quoted the post he made about Can which turned out to be completely wrong, mods told him to shut up and he went on a crusade saying if I can't even post then might as well just ban me

I was the last one telling him shut up and suddenly it was me and my "altercation" that led to him leaving, which is so far from the truth it's frightening. The guy couldn't take not being able to post in the Liverpool thread about his own personal s**t, that was all

Because you are bringing up an old issue without even verifying the facts, that is why a mod should know better. At least read a few pages back from those posts to see what's going on before you make up your own mind. Plus the thread's fine without you derailing it by bringing up old issues

Besides, every Liverpool fan that has posted so far has confirmed that it's better off he isn't here, so take your personal moaning elsewhere. That's the last I'll say on this pointless derailment

Crap - that was me who quoted that post. Oops..

I don't see how you were doing anything wrong by doing that btw, tbh

Last edited:
He may have been a good poster when not discussing city but his need to get the last post in and coming flying in to any thread where a possible slight on city has been made has surely not been missed. I think the board as a whole been a lot better this season due to a few absences.

So guys can you believe how fortunate we are. We are in 5th after 8 games after serving up the kind of junk football we have been. But the beautiful thing about is that we're not behind City, Chelsea, Arsenal and United.

I think West Ham and Southampton will fade as the season drags on. So to have more points than United, Arsenal, Spurs and Everton, who IMO are our direct competition for a top 4 spot is simply insane.

I mean we could be this bad all the time and be in for a horror show but I think we can and will get better. Sturridge will help immensely. So to have the start we have had knowing we can play so much better is hugely encouraging.

Of course I think those teams will also get better but at least we are not playing catch up from the get go. Amazingly were in front of them. It's time for us to turn it on though and get better and take advantage of our direct rivals poor starts.

He may have been a good poster when not discussing city but his need to get the last post in and coming flying in to any thread where a possible slight on city has been made has surely not been missed. I think the board as a whole been a lot better this season due to a few absences.

He won't be welcome in this thread if he comes back to the board. IIRC ADL9798 found that he was posting on bluemoon that LFC were taking advantage of hillsbrough by making money out of it. I had a quick look on bluemoon and it is indeed true. There are a small group on there peddling that rubbish but I must also point out there were some on there rebutting moomba about it.

He won't be welcome in this thread if he comes back to the board. IIRC ADL9798 found that he was posting on bluemoon that LFC were taking advantage of hillsbrough by making money out of it. I had a quick look on bluemoon and it is indeed true. There are a small group on there peddling that rubbish but I must also point out there were some on there rebutting moomba about it.

The guy's always been snide about us, but wouldn't admit it. Not surprised at that sorta low s**t from him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whenever i read that i read it in Treebeards voice

Alright all, that's enough about Moomba. Let's get the Liverpool talk started again :)

call for calm

tumblr_liautgLb081qgfxqio1_r2_500.gif

Monday Night Football Analysis of LFC vs QPR:

That 1st QPR goal starting at around 3:45 makes your blood boil.
Just a whole sequence of s**t defending starting with Skrtel mis-read the flight of the ball (he is really awful at that), then Johnson not marking his man, and then with the overweight Enrique overcommitting the ball.

That 1st QPR goal starting at around 3:45 makes your blood boil.
Just a whole sequence of s**t defending starting with Skrtel mis-read the flight of the ball (he is really awful at that), then Johnson not marking his man, and then with the overweight Enrique overcommitting the ball.
Not to mention after overcommitting, Enrique just lets Vargas stroll back in towards goal. Enrique could easily have made the ground up

So who do we look to sell? Borini again? Balotelli looks pretty bad atm.
Also maybe hang on to Johnson as he has been pretty decent lately.

We have been linked with Neto if we can't sign Victor Valdes so surely Brad Jones is on the way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back