FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
You should re-watch that scene then, he clearly has cuts and bruises on his face :rolleyes:

Not in line with the beating he was meant to have received.

What's sloppy? You were lead to believe something. You read it wrong.

You must be a joy at a magic show.

In line with the character of Tyrese when he goes nuts that guy should have been a bloody mess.

172.gif

So is that Wesley Snipes then? ;)

In line with the character of Tyrese when he goes nuts that guy should have been a bloody mess.

I think it's fairly clear the line of Tyrese's character is that he is becoming a big pussy and a liability.

I think it's fairly clear the line of Tyrese's character is that he is becoming a big pussy and a liability.

Nope. He is the big kind giant that will snap when pissed off and then activate god mode, like when he went against those zombies with a hammer.

Also he is like Hodor.

Nope. He is the big kind giant that will snap when pissed off and then activate god mode, like when he went against those zombies with a hammer.

Also he is like Hodor.

Like he didn't against that bloke in the shack that was ready to snap a babies neck?

Like he didn't against that bloke in the shack that was ready to snap a babies neck?

Did you see what he did to the zombies outside of the shack and the scene with him and shackguy was him pummeling that guy with blow after blow.

You dense mutha *er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I would like them to go with the 'tainted meat' arc already I can't see Gareth & co. copping it yet otherwise what is even the point of having the dude Tyreese should have killed in that scene where most people wouldn't even have noticed it yet? To only develop Tyreese's character as becoming soft or weak? Please, this is Walking Dead.... Character development... lol.

Maybe the tainted meat will turn them into some kind of smart half conscious half living dead zombie.

Anyway, my zombie for the week was the bloated bespectacled female zombie in the food shelter place.

Maybe they saved his life by cutting off the infection. Anyway Bob is f'd regardless. Doubt they will be doing another one leg character story again. Shame he is actually pretty good actor.

For half the episode I was thinking "where the hell is the mullet that knows the cure?"

Then BANG out of nowhere, he appears in the church. Anyone else notice this?!
I noticed it, and almost tweeted it too :oops::mad:

Rick commented how the Minister thought 'she might still alive' or something. Is his guilt about wussing out and letting her die i.e leaving her there?

Looking forward to the scenes of Dazza going berserker and getting Beth back.

Did Bob look like venison? Change 'get some pork on ur fork' into 'get some Bob in ur gob!'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back