List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
xt0XtnG.gif

I can't stop laughing at this. My workday has been turned on its head. The perfect response.

Hey, I may be a lot of things. I may be surly, I may be arrogant, I may be dirty and I may be misguided but NOBODY accuses me of being an antelope.
I have noeyedeer of what you are on about.

I can't stop laughing at this. My workday has been turned on its head. The perfect response.
I just googled 'understanding nod gif'. It had some stiff competition.

Strange. It seemed like he was there for the long term after Watters' sacking. Off to make another club impossible to deal with I assume.
Nek minnit Melbourne, sell Nathan Jones for David Swallow, Gary Ablett and Lynch with GC to pay out Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange. It seemed like he was there for the long term after Watters' sacking. Off to make another club impossible to deal with I assume.

He has his critics, but one can't argue he's made every club better than when he took over.

It's when he wields too much power that he turns people offside.He'd probably make a great GM in American Sports.

His moves are radical, he doesn't value reputations and everyone is tradeable for the betterment of the team.

I respect him in a way, he isn't afraid of implementing his visions, if he was able to be reigned in, he'd be a valuable resource at any club imo.

He has his critics, but one can't argue he's made every club better than when he took over.

It's when he wields too much power that he turns people offside.He'd probably make a great GM in American Sports.

His moves are radical, he doesn't value reputations and everyone is tradeable for the betterment of the team.

I respect him in a way, he isn't afraid of implementing his visions, if he was able to be reigned in, he'd be a valuable resource at any club imo.
Pelican s**t gif please

Very strange i thought they were on the right path.. Losing Stanley when Reiwolt is towards the end of his career i cdnt understand!

I don't think Zon had the staying power of Tiny! Also does he have the aggression and desire to succeed at this role? More importantly if we include Zon or Tiny does this mean we could lose Cunners?
Never under estimate the damage a concealed dildo can do in experienced hands.

:stern look:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back