Singing a song of angry men?
It is the designs of a people
Who will not be silenced again!
When the voices of your club
Echoes the beating of the drums
NAFL should definately start
When tomorrow comes!

#dylansucks

How many are we waiting on? They'll be a week overdue tomorrow, and it's not like we've known about this competition for a couple of weeks and we've all be scrounging to get entries in. It's now been a full 10 weeks since this thread went up, and it was done that early specifically to avoid exactly what we're experiencing now.

I can throw in another set of jumpers if someone has been offline too long/clearly not getting their images made.

If everyone had the attitude of Dylan, there'd be no need for heaven, we'd already be there

#dylansucks

God I hate the SFA on so many levels but especially now for ruining my dream of a top placing for #dylansucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#dylansucks

How many are we waiting on? They'll be a week overdue tomorrow, and it's not like we've known about this competition for a couple of weeks and we've all be scrounging to get entries in. It's now been a full 10 weeks since this thread went up, and it was done that early specifically to avoid exactly what we're experiencing now.

1 1/2.

Have they given you an ETA? Is there a cut off point where we'll use someone elses entry or promote a team from the reserves or something?

I just need a logo/heritage/all (don't need these to start the comp as I have his main designs) from one of them and everything from the other (he says it should be in soon) and then I'll be able to start it.

I just need a logo/heritage/all (don't need these to start the comp as I have his main designs) from one of them and everything from the other (he says it should be in soon) and then I'll be able to start it.
Do you mind if those who have already submitted make minor changes to their entries?

Do you mind if those who have already submitted make minor changes to their entries?
I'm not gonna make changes, but personally I feel that you should be able to.

Go for it, you can change anything you want before the comp actually begins.

That goes for everyone.

#dylansucks

#gibbsysucks

If I don't have something handed in by tomorrow then you can boot me out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back