No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Travis Boak is on the Stuart Dew Diet

resize

Swans have delisted Matthew Dick who maybe going to carlton, the blues are interested in him. So here are the potential headlines.

Add yours.

Dick severed from sydney becomes blue.
Dick heads for carlton.
Swans cut dick. So do blues. (They delisted robinson.)

Swans have delisted Matthew Dick who maybe going to carlton, the blues are interested in him. So here are the potential headlines.

Add yours.

Dick heads for carlton.

Oh $ydney still have dicks in their squad !

Add yours.

Dick heads for carlton.

I hope that he has a memorable career and they celebrate it with a sculpture.

Blues erect tribute to Dick.

Anyone subscribe to HS and see they just increased the monthly fee by $8, which is 33%. I just cancelled mine, its ridiculous.

Just download chrome, open an incognito window and search the age/heraldsun/any paywall media through that.

Anyone subscribe to HS and see they just increased the monthly fee by $8, which is 33%. I just cancelled mine, its ridiculous.

Murdoch would have to pay me $8 a month to read his prooaganda. The Age might be borderline awful most of the time - but their footy coverage ain't half bad.

They know how to lose a winning toss
They know how to lose a final 20 minutes in to the FIRST quarter
They know how it feels sitting in the stands watching other teams play finals
That's the extent of their knowledge on finals

A few years back in 'September' Richo was doing signings in the Hobart Mall. Richmond supporters were there in all their finery. I was with my boss and we walked past a couple of supporters and I said it must be nice to get a chance to wear your gear in September……went down a treat. :)

If you haven't got Titus O'Reily on your twitter feed, do yourself a favour.

Luke Darcy has been appointed to the selection committee for the next Bulldogs coach

Hypothetical scenario: Tom Boyd wants to do something a certain way and you want to go about it in the total opposite way. How quickly do you give up on your way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this competition ******* rigged or what? No seriously, pretend I didn't just ask that question because its just become a moot point since we now have inescapable PROOF:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-21/round-one-2015-revealed

James Hird's first game back as coach of Essendon will be at the SCG on the opening Saturday afternoon against the Sydney Swans.

What. A. Shock.

Probably 3 x 6 day breaks to start the year. I hate the Easter Monday thing. At least we will be fresh for it.

Cats will be a middle of the road side next year so should start with a comfortable win.

The "great" thing about the system is that the AFL even gets to have a say in the Essendon players' doping penalties. So they can rig the draw to have the Peptide Cheats play Gilligan's "favorite teams" ie. both expansion clubs, shitney, collingwood, carlton etc. and then set the penalties accordingly.

Don't be surprised if those penalties just happen to run out the week before they're due to play us! ;)

Swans lining up against the dopers in round 1.

It's almost as if they know that they'll be missing a few. :rolleyes:

My money is on the Swans lining up against the Giants in round 2.

Bombers will have a brutal draw for eight weeks to begin. Then as the brokered sanctions finish and players return it will be full of s**t teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back