Giants bait Dogs with #belessbulldog social media campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, because that would be a massive surprise with all the picks/concessions the Bulldogs have received recently

Oh that's exactly why. I rate the Dogs though recent events have probably set things back, but the AFL are going to do everything possible to get the Giants a win.

Nothing beats the West Brom tweet when Fellaini came on the ground for MUFC this morning. Ultimately, it blew up in their face within 3 minutes, but worth a good laugh all the same

Hope they have checked with Griffen and Ward whether they knew how the photo would be used.

Most players dont really want to stick it to the club they left unless there is some deep seated anymosity. Certainly there was none with Ward.

Griffen in retirement will be doing a Brad Hardie and claiming to be an ex Bulldog player commenting on his former club so he wouldnt want to be involved in sticking it to them.

It sounds a bit Sheedyesque to be honest.

Trying to manufacture a rivalry to give their plastic franchise some substance?
423.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching this Twitter battle is like watching two homeless guys fighting over a dropped pie. You pity both of them and you aren't sure which one you want to win, because both of them could do with a feed.
You mean its like watching one homeless dude fighting himself over a dropped pie? What battle, we didn't reply... yet...

Watching this Twitter battle is like watching two homeless guys fighting over a dropped pie. You pity both of them and you aren't sure which one you want to win, because both of them could do with a feed.

You do realise the Bulldogs have so far ignored this stupid tweet?

So tell me about this "twitter" battle you're "watching"?

Gotta love the false bravado from some doggies about this, yet here they are in this thread.

If it didn't hit nerve you guys wouldn't bother with this thread.

upset-client-photo1.jpg

Let face it, if my clubs best players walked out to some other club I'd be annoyed.

Last edited:
Will be funny when GWS win a flag and the Dogs are perennially in the bottom echelon of the league.
What's funnier is the ongoing failure of a well-resourced club because of the ineptitude of their administration, and knowing that's not going to change anytime soon.

What's funnier is the ongoing failure of a well-resourced club because of the ineptitude of their administration, and knowing that's not going to change anytime soon.
I really can't tell if you are talking about GWS or the dogs.

Gotta love the false provado from some doggies about this, yet here they are in this thread.

If it didn't hit nerve you guys wouldn't bother with this thread.

upset-client-photo1.jpg

Let face it, if my clubs best players walked out to some other club I'd be annoyed.
Yeah nah, I don't think any dogs supporters care too much about this tweet, its the offseason wtf else worthwhile is there to check out on BF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back