Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Here's a link to that ghastly song Mick - I understand that you are somewhat "technology challenged" and hence need help with things like this - lol - so here you go - didn't you bop around to this song at the discos in the 1970s?:eek::p:D

Geesh. If he's that desperate then here is another one. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Farrelly Bros. are the s**t

I still remember...must have been about the 3rd or 4th time I saw this movie...got to the part when he was pissing in the disabled blokes fuel tank, even though I knew the movie, I just laughed 'till I stopped breathing. Insane comedy

Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Rhoderunner was on Million Dollar Minute tonight using a different name and pretending to be an ex-cop

2RmmzLE.jpg

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
According to independent news website Nebraska Watchdog, the teachers were last week given a training document asking them to refrain from using gendered expressions like “boys and girls”, “you guys” and “ladies and gentlemen” and instead say something like “hey campers” or even more bizarrely “purple penguins.”

According to independent news website Nebraska Watchdog, the teachers were last week given a training document asking them to refrain from using gendered expressions like “boys and girls”, “you guys” and “ladies and gentlemen” and instead say something like “hey campers” or even more bizarrely “purple penguins.”
"You guys" isn't even a gender thing.

It's a thing to make up for the fact we have no unique second person plural pronoun in English. It's why Kenny says youse.

I prefer "Sup campaigners"

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

Wasn't Nebraska the first state to legalise Marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back