Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you could follow for ages? What does it actually do?

You could follow people before but that button is new. Don't think it does anything, I think it's like subscribing to a thread, though why anyone would want to get an alert whenever you post is beyond me. ;)

You could follow people before but that button is new. Don't think it does anything, I think it's like subscribing to a thread, though why anyone would want to get an alert whenever you post is beyond me. ;)

Nah I follow a few people and don't get an alert whenever they post, so don't even think it does that.

Nah I follow a few people and don't get an alert whenever they post, so don't even think it does that.

It was probably just one of Chief's early attempts to make BF more like Twitter/Facebook. I suppose you could use it like a contact list to quickly message posters you talk to regularly but that's it.

Feel as though i need to get this off my chest, but just found out my Granddad died. Was diagnosed with Leukemia about 6 weeks ago so it's all come about so quick and fair to say i'm absolutely gutted, was really close to him. Head is spinning a fair bit, not sure what to think or feel it hasn't really sunk in. :(

Feel as though i need to get this off my chest, but just found out my Granddad died. Was diagnosed with Leukemia about 6 weeks ago so it's all come about so quick and fair to say i'm absolutely gutted, was really close to him. Head is spinning a fair bit, not sure what to think or feel it hasn't really sunk in. :(

My condolences to you and your family mate, I know what you're going through at the moment. :(

That's s**t news mate. I hope things sort out for you and your family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No she's been getting in some VWs and found out just how bad the Jeep was.

This is just barely relevant (promoting the Swan's sponsor over the AFL's) but I'm on VW no.6 and I love 'em.

1978 VW Golf Mk 1
1977 VW Camper T2
1990 VW Golf Cabriolet Mk 2
1988 VW Golf 8v GTi Mk 2*
2001 VW California (LHD) T4*
2007 VW California T5* (current)

* Oz missed out on these wonderful cars

Great drives. Reliable and retain their value. The only other cars I'll buy these days are BMWs. I did own a couple of Japanese cars but, while they were reliable, I couldn't help but find myself wishing they'd seize up. Japanese motorbikes are fine.

Buy a VW, demand a 10% discount and tell them Bungee sent you. "Who the hell is Bungee ?" they'll wonder as you drive away.

This is just barely relevant (promoting the Swan's sponsor over the AFL's) but I'm on VW no.6 and I love 'em.

1978 VW Golf Mk 1
1977 VW Camper T2
1990 VW Golf Cabriolet Mk 2
1988 VW Golf 8v GTi Mk 2*
2001 VW California (LHD) T4*
2007 VW California T5* (current)

* Oz missed out on these wonderful cars

Great drives. Reliable and retain their value. The only other cars I'll buy these days are BMWs. I did own a couple of Japanese cars but, while they were reliable, I couldn't help but find myself wishing they'd seize up. Japanese motorbikes are fine.

Buy a VW, demand a 10% discount and tell them Bungee sent you. "Who the hell is Bungee ?" they'll wonder as you drive away.

Sorry but the Germans are bit on the boring side. I'm on my third Alfa.

It's not really a big deal, I just thought it was distracting us from our feelings of outrage towards the AFL

It's not really a big deal, I just thought it was distracting us from our feelings of outrage towards the AFL

I've already had one massive distraction from the outrage from the AFL, the death of my Mother. It's a shame we couldn't win for her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.