'ISIS', 'ISIL', 'Al-Baghdadi', 'message to Obama'. This is lulztown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can we have a show of hands as to who believes this nonsense is legit? That 'ISIL' are some independent fighting force who pose any kind of threat to any strong military in the world? That these guys just sprung up almost out of nowhere without any help from US/Israel/Saudi Arabia/etc?

Today the US newspapers are leading with the 'James Foley beheaded' story. Go to Liveleak for yourself to see the video 'ISIS' released. It is a ******* joke. Only a society corrupted by television could watch this crap and believe it. The vast majority of people alive in the West today either grew up with television or are senile in nursing homes, so it is no surprise that whoever is orchestrating this thinks they can get away with it.

'ISIS' are a radical Muslim group 'too extreme for al-Qaeda'. Yeah, right. 'ISIS' just stumble upon thousands of American vehicles and a bank full of money. Yeah, right. 'ISIS' think that beheading Americans will stop the US from bombing them. Yeah, right. I'm genuinely laughing here. You should be too. They are taking the piss out of us.

People are getting really good at tracking paid actors used at emergencies for interviews with the media. This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw todays story of the beheading and the baddies had balaclavas on.

We can't have any more photos of american politicians meeting these very people, can we?

• Banned
Foley beheading video admitted to be a fake.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journali.../Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html
http://www.smh.com.au/world/video-of-james-foley-beheading-may-have-been-staged-20140825-1082n4.html

Come on guys, this is too obvious.

For those of you still sitting on the fence, worried about people calling you a 'crazy conspiracy theorist' for not believing the bullshit propaganda you are being fed by the msm, now is your time to stand up for intellectual honesty and express your skepticism of the bullshit narratives.

They have admitted that they are staging stuff as we speak. No need for Nayirah history lessons (although they obviously help), no need for WMD refresher courses (although, again, they help). Just point out the contemporary facts: we are being lied to, and the liars have had to admit it because so many people are now willing to call them out for it.

Call these lying *ers out.

No. But where is the evidence that the beheading took place?

Because the only evidence we have been given has been EXPOSED AS A HOAX.

So why would we now believe anything of the story?

The head was shown. They never questioned the beheading.

What they said was that the video was staged to deliver the message then the execution took place.

They are very aware of the publicity it was going to get and they were smart enough to film it, review it and then once happy move on.

It's not like they could slip up the dialogue, cut his head off and then sticky tape it back on to try again.

The head was shown.
Can EASILY be faked.
They never questioned the beheading.
No but thousands around the world DO question the whole story, incl the 'beheading'.

Taylor, are you aware of the Nayirah testimony that angered people into wanting to go to the first Gulf war?

It was a lie. It was exposed as a lie. I know this is hard to accept (at first) but the gov and msm lie to the people to make them angry and want to go to war.

They do it all the time. They are doing it right now.

Even if it were only one person disputing that the beheading took place, then the claim that 'nobody disputes the beheading took place' would be evidently false.

Google 'foley beheading hoax' and you will get hundreds of thousands of results.

Like this one:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is incredible how gullible the masses are. Incredible.

I was just thinking its incredible how smug you are. Incredible.

I've been reading through a range of your conspiracy threads and a pattern emerges. Every time someone attempts to engage you in rational debate, requests some form of back up for claims or posts evidence/information that contradicts your "research", you abandon the thread and start a new one, all the while screaming "SHEEP" and "SHILL".

This is why the conspiracy board gets buried and people don't bother coming back. It's like watching Jerry Springer, conspiracy theorists just shout until people go away and then claim victory.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but sadly this board doesn't have many good ones, just fingers pointed at youtube, unwarranted superiority complexes, general rudeness and a distinct inability to apply any unbiased, rigorous analysis to any information.

It's a pity. This could have been an interesting place.

I was just thinking its incredible how smug you are. Incredible.

I've been reading through a range of your conspiracy threads and a pattern emerges. Every time someone attempts to engage you in rational debate, requests some form of back up for claims or posts evidence/information that contradicts your "research", you abandon the thread and start a new one, all the while screaming "SHEEP" and "SHILL".

This is why the conspiracy board gets buried and people don't bother coming back. It's like watching Jerry Springer, conspiracy theorists just shout until people go away and then claim victory.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but sadly this board doesn't have many good ones, just fingers pointed at youtube, unwarranted superiority complexes, general rudeness and a distinct inability to apply any unbiased, rigorous analysis to any information.

It's a pity. This could have been an interesting place.

I posted a super awesome thread about the Nation of Gods and Earths.

Nobody replied though.

Can we have a show of hands as to who believes this nonsense is legit? That 'ISIL' are some independent fighting force who pose any kind of threat to any strong military in the world? That these guys just sprung up almost out of nowhere without any help from US/Israel/Saudi Arabia/etc?

Today the US newspapers are leading with the 'James Foley beheaded' story. Go to Liveleak for yourself to see the video 'ISIS' released. It is a ******* joke. Only a society corrupted by television could watch this crap and believe it. The vast majority of people alive in the West today either grew up with television or are senile in nursing homes, so it is no surprise that whoever is orchestrating this thinks they can get away with it.

'ISIS' are a radical Muslim group 'too extreme for al-Qaeda'. Yeah, right. 'ISIS' just stumble upon thousands of American vehicles and a bank full of money. Yeah, right. 'ISIS' think that beheading Americans will stop the US from bombing them. Yeah, right. I'm genuinely laughing here. You should be too. They are taking the piss out of us.

Just another agenda towards the NWO

Anyone see the News tonight where they should the Young Aussie guy in Syria delivering an ISIS message to Abbott.
Noticed how many times he looked down at his feet to read the script!
Funny funny stuff.
His accent kept changing, probably down in a green room at Fox studios.

yeah that vid seemed suss!! and he apparently told his parents he was going fishing?? just seems really weird.

Anyone see the News tonight where they should the Young Aussie guy in Syria delivering an ISIS message to Abbott.
Noticed how many times he looked down at his feet to read the script!
Funny funny stuff.
His accent kept changing, probably down in a green room at Fox studios.
Which channel? I will see if I can find it.

i caught it on sbs, dude. little pasty white kid leading these militant islamic badasses. really weird...
Cheers, brother. I take it you are referring to this:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...y-leaders-condemn-video-threatening-australia

'We won't stop until we reach your lands'.

Anybody who believes that these sorts of videos are legitimate is a moron.

Ask yourself why our msm would propagate these videos. Why is our msm the new mouthpiece for a supposed terrorist organisation?

Laughable.

Cheers, brother. I take it you are referring to this:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...y-leaders-condemn-video-threatening-australia

'We won't stop until we reach your lands'.

Anybody who believes that these sorts of videos are legitimate is a moron.

Ask yourself why our msm would propagate these videos. Why is our msm the new mouthpiece for a supposed terrorist organisation?

Laughable.

Yes just part of the, We need to put more fear into the Australian public propaganda, to justify out troops in Syria.

Give it 6 months & the young guy will pop up in Syria Big Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back