Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmach's design has really grown on me, now I'm sad it'll most likely never be used by the club.

:(
Just find someone who can knit like a legend and get them to knit you a royal wings jumper and then elmach will make you an iron on print of his logo along with number 11 for the back.

You can then become the bigfooty #returnthewings mascot

This is a bit off topic but I was wondering if you guys had heard anything about the player issue guernseys for this year. Looking to snap up a priddis player issue

Just find someone who can knit like a legend and get them to knit you a royal wings jumper and then elmach will make you an iron on print of his logo along with number 11 for the back.

You can then become the bigfooty #returnthewings mascot

"elmach" haha, makes him sound like some sort of Mexican lord

This is a bit off topic but I was wondering if you guys had heard anything about the player issue guernseys for this year. Looking to snap up a priddis player issue

I emailed the club late last month and they said they planned to put them up on the auction site "in the near future" so make of that what you will. They did also say the same thing about the "dirty guernsey" program for this season, yet it ever actually happened so who knows. I reckon they'll be on there in the next couple of weeks, well I hope anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Thinking of changing my name to pantskyle2 next....

Come-at-me-bro_zps621b3aba.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back