Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

The bible was written by Jews and in that day women were just chattel as all Jews could have as many wives as they could afford. He shall rule over you is the bibles view of women and women have known it forever. The Sufferjets kept yelling this out till they were finally heard.

Loving Jesus did not speak against women, but he, like all the Jews of that day, refused women the same divorce laws as the men enjoyed. So Jesus was as misogynistic as the rest of the people of that day.

Regards
DL
Of more concern should be that the Jesus of the lesser bible denied his father's paternity. How do you think Joseph felt about this?

Of more concern should be that the Jesus of the lesser bible denied his father's paternity. How do you think Joseph felt about this?

No man likes to be cuckolded, and from the Jewish POV of that day, Mary would have been forced to marry her rapist. That was the Jewish way as a man would not support another man's child.

The scribes really screwed up and so do all who read scriptures literally.

Strange that the world accepted a half breed chimera God instead of a fully fledged God.

Regards
DL

No man likes to be cuckolded, and from the Jewish POV of that day, Mary would have been forced to marry her rapist. That was the Jewish way as a man would not support another man's child.

The scribes really screwed up and so do all who read scriptures literally.

Strange that the world accepted a half breed chimera God instead of a fully fledged God.

Regards
DL
It seems unlikely that Joseph was even able to establish a current address for that cuckold. God as rapist is an exquisite concept, for a limited audience.

I must admit that I hadn't realised what your particular sexual preference was. My bad.

We are talking God, who is one species, using our species to reproduce. That is bestiality.

You might get a kick out of what this feminist says of that situation at the end of her talk.

Regards
DL

4) Double standards - violence, child custody, divorce, etc. Read some of Cartwrights posts from earlier where she claims a mentally ill man doesn't have the right to defend herself from a women who is attacking him with a weapon. Let's see you have the cojones to call her an extremist.

Where did I say that ?
Point out the words that I typed where I said "a mentally ill man doesn't have the right to defend himself".

You created this conversation in your own mind.

Quite bizarre.

Simple resolution to your problem - don't have anything to do with women. That way you will be at one with women who cause you to feel so rejected.
So I have my character attacked by some fruitcake and your groundbreaking suggestion is that I should start avoiding women?

Did they teach you that one at life coaching school or doughboy college?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping to gauge the opinions of others in relation to violence against women.

Thanks for the thread. I suspect the "discussion" has given you your answer.

A lot of men are flogs. A lot of people who post anonymously on football forums, without much thought, compassion, or fear of having to truly live by what they say. This thread shows there's a far overlap of men who post anonymously on football forums are flogs who don't think much about what they say, or have much compassion.

The majority of violent acts against women are committed by men. The majority of violent acts against men are also committed by men. This suggests that violence in general is very much a men's issue.

Couldn't agree more. Anyone - man, woman or child - who commits violence against someone in a more vulnerable position is a piece of s**t. History tells us most of these pieces of s**t are men. I am sorry to hear that you, or anyone for that matter, is made to suffer by a piece of s**t.

No-one wants to be near a piece of s**t. That's an issue for us all.

Ever known a really hot girl who pays more than lip service to modern feminism? Me either.

Most people will, of course, nod and smile in mixed company, then secretly laugh at that small group of misfits at every party who can't stop regaling people about **** shaming and the patriarchy.

Feminism is not about equality.

All those annoying uglies crapping on about equality and judgmentalism and the oh so oppressive patriarchy are just the social misfits giving themselves a fighting chance in the competition for mates.

Feminists will lose. They'll lose mainly because they're afraid of people having standards. And they'll lose because they know deep down that biology only cares about the boner and the tingle.

You must go to really s**t parties.
figures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back