Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if Lux will be doing this again? I'm a gun at picking seconds lol

Yep, think they are doing it all carnival long, been a very good money spinner so far for most punters.

Luxbets pay 2nd is even better, have backed Dissident, Rich Enuff and Royal Descent all finishing 2nd, all paid as winners!

But yes Top Sports promo last year was great.

got a $70 freebet from centrebet for putting $10 into my account.

Lux pays out on 2nd for the CC
Whilst money back if your 2nd,3rd or 4th with sportsbet

TOT i believe has LV @6, unsure on max bet.

Speaking of Pinnaclebet.

The odds in the total goals market for tomorrow's eight CL games is strange.

2ppnbra.png

Lol, yep unibet promos are absolute garbage

Yerrrrr, bet on any race card 4 times and the 5th bet* is on us!

*max bet $20 :$

And just to top off these garbage promo's are their garbage prices.

They had a promotion last week for a $5 free bet on the dogs... well whoop-di-f*****g-doooooooo!

lol :D:D

By punters for punters my arse. Spend less money on s**t adds and more on promos if they want the 'punters' as they claim

lol :D:D

By punters for punters my arse. Spend less money on s**t adds and more on promos if they want the 'punters' as they claim

Their markets also go up sooooo late. They let the bigger punters on for good amounts which is great but in doing that the smaller punters suffer I feel. You can't even get a quaddie on a sat meeting until after 10am raceday, same with exotics. It's been 3-4 months since I've bothered trying as I basically use 365 for everything now. They are first up and hold the best odds for longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportingbet not doing the First 8 miliion dollar Cox Plate this year?

* they have cut back on promo's this year, last man standing for AFL and NRL gone too.

Used to really like them, but in between their hideous new website and cost cutting promo's they seem to have lost me. Prices not Unibet bad but not very competitive either.

Thumbs down Sportingbet. :thumbsdown:

**** they have cut back on promo's this year, last man standing for AFL and NRL gone too.

Used to really like them, but in between their hideous new website and cost cutting promo's they seem to have lost me. Prices not Unibet bad but not very competitive either.

I loved their old website. Their app is still great but geez I hate that website.

But sportsbets website is better. Lately I've noticed that CB and Sportsbet apps just drop out for no reason as well, especially when trying to get results of races earlier in the day. Can get bets on but yeah...it's weird.

Yep Sportsbet app has been ******* shitting me for the past 2 months, just freezes sometimes for no apparent reason. :mad::mad:

Sorry I meant sportingbet and CB, they obviously use the same computery web thingys:confused:

I haven't had a problem with Sportingbet app (not that I'm on it much), only Sportsbet, gets me angry.

TAB app murders all.

**** they have cut back on promo's this year, last man standing for AFL and NRL gone too.

Pretty much this, their promos since changing owners have been terrible....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back