Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooray, finally 12 shards from the Nightfall since I have been getting nothing but energy lately, so managed to make it to 29. Now I really should have got the helm off Xur last weekend as since I have the rest of the raid gear my hat is the only thing stopping me from hitting 30. Not sure what weapon combo to go with. Love Suros and typically use Praedyth as my go to sniper and Hezen for my heavy. For this Nightfall I had to pull out Vision of Confluence for the wizards and used The Calling (arc fusion) for everything else. Loved the feel of Vision. So Vision + Icebreaker?

Didn't get time to do the weekly heroic so I'll be super keen on that tomorrow arvo/evening if anyone wants to roll with the turd.

ooh it' so exciting now on a Tuesday. What will be the next Nightfall?? What am I going to get in the Raid?? How many times will Rich die in the jumping puzzle??
The answer was zero. Made it across first time (even if I did fall off on the other side).
Meanwhile I am swimming in ascendant shards and energy nothing else
I was pretty stoked with my drops tonight.
Praedyths Revenge
Plan C
Prime Zealot Cuirass (first piece of raid armour)
And ascendant shards and energy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hooray, finally 12 shards from the Nightfall since I have been getting nothing but energy lately, so managed to make it to 29. Now I really should have got the helm off Xur last weekend as since I have the rest of the raid gear my hat is the only thing stopping me from hitting 30. Not sure what weapon combo to go with. Love Suros and typically use Praedyth as my go to sniper and Hezen for my heavy. For this Nightfall I had to pull out Vision of Confluence for the wizards and used The Calling (arc fusion) for everything else. Loved the feel of Vision. So Vision + Icebreaker?

Didn't get time to do the weekly heroic so I'll be super keen on that tomorrow arvo/evening if anyone wants to roll with the turd.
Tomorrow arvo around 4.30-5 I'll do the weekly heroic. I'll only be on for a while.

Tomorrow arvo around 4.30-5 I'll do the weekly heroic. I'll only be on for a while.

430 is typically the time I get on every day so I'll be good to go on the dot if there is a 3rd willing to come along. Hopefully heroic isn't as painful as the nightfall was. Granted we cheesed it in doorways but at least we could use arc to burn some trash down.

430 is typically the time I get on every day so I'll be good to go on the dot if there is a 3rd willing to come along. Hopefully heroic isn't as painful as the nightfall was. Granted we cheesed it in doorways but at least we could use arc to burn some trash down.
Would like to do the nightfall if possible but happy to do the heroic. We tried it before the raid but got annihilated before we even got to the summoning pit.

Thanks for all the help with the raid tonight guys! Much appreciated!
Excellent job guys - glad to see you make it through for the first time.

Total time tonight was about 2 hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to do the nightfall if possible but happy to do the heroic. We tried it before the raid but got annihilated before we even got to the summoning pit.

Nightfall was fine after we decided to take a really conservative approach. Had some asian guy who would laugh at everything but had heaps of great advice. I think we did every major fight from a doorway lol :D that big trash room near the start just waited for knights to stroll past and take them out with arc. Then the room with the big door... we stuck to the hallway trying to lure the wizards out one by one. And we did phogoth from the room where the shrieker spawns lol. Took ages but going full Rambo wasn't possible.

If you've already done the heroic though and on limited time I won't make you go through it again :D

Nightfall was fine after we decided to take a really conservative approach. Had some asian guy who would laugh at everything but had heaps of great advice. I think we did every major fight from a doorway lol :D that big trash room near the start just waited for knights to stroll past and take them out with arc. Then the room with the big door... we stuck to the hallway trying to lure the wizards out one by one. And we did phogoth from the room where the shrieker spawns lol. Took ages but going full Rambo wasn't possible.

If you've already done the heroic though and on limited time I won't make you go through it again :D
Plan C should be just the ticket, need to work on getting it levelled up.

Plan C should be just the ticket, need to work on getting it levelled up.

Patience and time was extremely powerful but because of the very high magnification scope (can't be changed) it's a challenge to use.

RNGesus is a campaigner. I was just below 29 so I thought * it, I'll buy 2 chest pieces and break for shards, hit 29. Do the Raid, get nothing but shards and the one thing I do get I'd the same raid boots I've now got 3 times. So went from 0 shards to about 16, but literally have nothing to spend them on as I'm already L29 and can't seem to get the chest and glove raid pieces I need, and now have no Vanguard marks to buy a weapon.

And how many raid runs do I need to do to get an Epilogue?!

RNGesus is a campaigner. I was just below 29 so I thought **** it, I'll buy 2 chest pieces and break for shards, hit 29. Do the Raid, get nothing but shards and the one thing I do get I'd the same raid boots I've now got 3 times. So went from 0 shards to about 16, but literally have nothing to spend them on as I'm already L29 and can't seem to get the chest and glove raid pieces I need, and now have no Vanguard marks to buy a weapon.

Similiar thing here. Two weeks ago didn't have a really reliable heavy so I bought friendly giant (solar rocket launcher). Same week I got Hezen vengeance (...solar rocket launcher) Last week I bought a.1f19x (vangaurd scout) to use with icebreaker when I swap out Suros... this week I get vision of confluence. Maybe I need to buy Shadow Price this week to get an epilogue next week >_<

Just hoping it doesn't take too long for Xur to restock helms again or one drops from the raid so I can hit 30 now.

RNGesus is a campaigner. I was just below 29 so I thought **** it, I'll buy 2 chest pieces and break for shards, hit 29. Do the Raid, get nothing but shards and the one thing I do get I'd the same raid boots I've now got 3 times. So went from 0 shards to about 16, but literally have nothing to spend them on as I'm already L29 and can't seem to get the chest and glove raid pieces I need, and now have no Vanguard marks to buy a weapon.

I've got the hunter raid chest and gloves twice but no boots. Bungle why no trade option :(

I visited Xur as I thought I have enough coins I can buy something to up my level, so he has a Titan chest piece gold for 10 coins, brother tells me to buy it so I do, try to use it and I can't, why? Because I already have a gold helmet, so I abuse my brother for telling me to buy it and not telling me I can only have one at a time. He says he forgot I had the helmet, I inform him it was he who told me to buy the ******* helmet as well!!!!!!!!!!

* YOU TOZZA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back