Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
This is live as I write this.

Andrew Wilkie is holding a press conference in Canberra where he has stated that he has made an application to the International Criminal Court in The Hague in regards to the treatment of asylum seekers and he has named all 19 members of the Abbott Government cabinet in his application.

Bloody big step if the prosecutor over in The Hague takes this on.

Andrew Wilkie is holding a press conference in Canberra where he has stated that he has made an application to the International Criminal Court in The Hague in regards to the treatment of asylum seekers and he has named all 19 members of the Abbott Government cabinet in his application.

I thought that there was already a submission before them:
The submission was prepared by lawyer and migration agent Tracie Aylmer, who also does volunteer work in a legal capacity. - See more at: http://nofibs.com.au/2014/08/31/mor...efugees-jansant-reports/#sthash.CdcJecXp.dpuf

Andrew Wilkie has he no shame, after brutalising all those cadets at Duntroon , talk about pot calling the kettle black. He is the one who should be in jail after his disgraceful behaviour towards those young teenagers who he brutalised terribly . many of the young teenagers have been scarred for life.

Will sarah hanson young be also put forward to the Un on charges of mass murder by actually encouraging refugees to risk drowning en masse, with total disregard to their safety.

Andrew Wilkie has he no shame, after brutalising all those cadets at Duntroon , talk about pot calling the kettle black. He is the one who should be in jail after his disgraceful behaviour towards those young teenagers who he brutalised terribly . many of the young teenagers have been scarred for life.

I know that I am TOTALLY wasting my time; but LINK please?

Not some generic waffling about something at Duntroon, (which we all know about), but something which SPECIFICALLY names Wilkie as a protagonist.

I know that I am TOTALLY wasting my time; but LINK please?

Not some generic waffling about something at Duntroon, (which we all know about), but something which SPECIFICALLY names Wilkie as a protagonist.
i would prefer not as matter very private but would ask you take my word that mr wilkie is not a nice man

Playing the man and not the ball once again.

How about addressing the issue at hand and not the person bringing it up as the latter point is horrifically irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So one would assume you went before the ADF inquiry into this matter and laid your grievences out before them?
i cant go into the matter any further, but was told about it by a person concerned, please leave it at that

i cant go into the matter any further, but was told about it by a person concerned, please leave it at that
Why bring it up if you can't support your comment?
I can easily do that too but don't have an imagination like yours as I normally deal in facts and supply links to support it.

So it wasn't you, you slur Andrew Wilkie in a public forum and then walk away?

Have I got the chronology right?
How often do i have to say it, i was given advice from a person involved with Wilkie in his army days, and you can take my word or not as i have nothing to gain, Andrew Willkie is NOT A NICE HUMAN BEING

Assuming I take you at face value and agree with you that he's not a nice bloke, does it make his contentions any less valid? Bearing in mind we are discussing the claims themselves and not his motivations for making them?
Yes it does, as it goes to the character of the person and it is very black.

Let's just get this straight;

You are stating unequivocally that Andrew Wilkie sexually abused cadets at Duntroon.

That is your claim yes?
I never said sexually where did you get that from get your mind out of the gutter, but he was involved in hazing and treating others very poorly who ranked below him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back