Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Iphone 5/5s/6, apps can use the fingerprint security module. Under settings in the TAB app there's a "Allow Touch ID option".

Wildgunman.png

i'm pretty sure the fingerprint doesn't go to the tab

although having it stored on the iphone isn't much better a la the icloud hacking
Well that's ok then.
It's kind of a turn on to think my fingerprint could be stored next to Jennifer Lawrence's private snap shots.;)

**** that!!! who knows what database that'll end up in.

I have nothing to hide, nor anything of value to steal. Except my complete set of 1990's playboys..

Oh...you are taking the piss?
Nope dead serious. Technology is amazing, who'd have thought just 5 years ago that I could scan my fingerprint to be able to log onto a betting app, and place a bet.

Looks like Luxbet have replaced the 2nd place winner promo with 50% extra on the winner for the Cox Plate.

Poor Lux, have had their bums abused and have pulled out of what was planned for every feature race this spring.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Oddly enough the two times i bet on this promo i backed the winner in both, He's Your Man and Shooting to Win, 50% bonus on each of them would have been nice! Now watch me back 2nd placings galore now the promo is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like an old man on Google, I own/run two websites FFS yet I can't ruddy work this out. I've been at it for half an hour I just don't understand why I can't do it. If you are trolling me I will cry for three days.

You own a website? redtube?

As per Lenny, you need iOS8, on an iphone 5/5s/6, version 8.1 of the TAB app.

Photo%2022-10-2014%208%2044%2003%20pm.png

Ever since TAB paid me out on Priddis winning the Brownlow, I have had my account watched. For a couple of weeks after that win, every bet I placed would go straight to a trader and I received a mixture of accepted bets, bets accepted at reduced odds, and bets flat out rejected.

After a few more wins, I can never get a bet on with them.

1zxicg.jpg

That was about ten mins ago. Seriously, for $30? LOOOL

I have been betting in outlets a lot more lately. I don't understand why they're happy to sell bets to me in an outlet, but not through my online account.

Spewing cause I had accumulated over 100,000 rewards points too.

I have been betting in outlets a lot more lately. I don't understand why they're happy to sell bets to me in an outlet, but not through my online account.
they watch outlets too, not for $30 bets but there are stories of outlets being told not to let certain people bet due to being restricted on an account

given you're betting $30 on $2.25 shots would i be correct in suspecting that you are arbing with other books to drum up reward points?

Ever since TAB paid me out on Priddis winning the Brownlow, I have had my account watched. For a couple of weeks after that win, every bet I placed would go straight to a trader and I received a mixture of accepted bets, bets accepted at reduced odds, and bets flat out rejected.

After a few more wins, I can never get a bet on with them.

That was about ten mins ago. Seriously, for $30? LOOOL

Do you present your rewards card at the outlets so they know who you are?

they watch outlets too, not for $30 bets but there are stories of outlets being told not to let certain people bet due to being restricted on an account

given you're betting $30 on $2.25 shots would i be correct in suspecting that you are arbing with other books to drum up reward points?
I don't usually bet $30. I arb and I bet big. I only placed a small $30 bet to see if they would once again decline my bet.

I am satisfied they will now never sell a bet to me online.

Do you present your rewards card at the outlets so they know who you are?
I'm not that stupid. No chance.

I get paranoid they check CCTV of outlets to understand who I am and what I look like. All they have to do is look at a time and date of when I used my card to withdraw money from an outlet. Their system would tell them where I withdrew from, and they would obtain CCTV footage from that outlet. That's how I reckon they can track you.

But having worked in a TAB previously, I know of ways around it which would make it difficult for me to get caught (as far as getting bets on in outlets).

I'm not that stupid. No chance.

I get paranoid they check CCTV of outlets to understand who I am and what I look like. All they have to do is look at a time and date of when I used my card to withdraw money from an outlet. Their system would tell them where I withdrew from, and they would obtain CCTV footage from that outlet. That's how I reckon they can track you.

But having worked in a TAB previously, I know of ways around it which would make it difficult for me to get caught (as far as getting bets on in outlets).
It would be even easier for them to track you if they had something like... maybe a fingerprint:eek::eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back