• Duggan

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Lamb

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously the love for Weller is astonishing, another midget and TBH not overly impressive, need to use pick 5 on an X factor player or a giant with finishing skills... So either Laverde or 2meter Peter will be available, take your pick.
Have to agree, they would be my picks. We need something different and think Laverde could be a really good player in years to come. X-Factor and skill, can also kick goals.
Wright would also be a good selection as he seems a good strong accurate kick, future forward line sorted.

If McCartin falls to us then it is no hesitation in using our first pick on him

Disagree good accumulator of the ball, good user and good footy smarts. Sounds like a player i'd be interested in, i'm not to worried about height.

Sounds like Sidebottom and Broomhead. If we want to pick a player at that height then its Pickett IMO.

Think you're focusing too much on height Sydney's midfield isnt tall. If he turned out to be another Sidebottom i wouldn't at all be disappointed.

I'm not one focusing on height, I just think if we get someone small it should be someone who offers something different like to our team Pickett weather instead of getting a small type of player we already have.

I generally don't rate height.

Really?? Isnt jpk about 192cm or something. Okeefe was tall too
Nah 188 and hes the tallest.
I'm not one focusing on height, I just think if we get someone small it should be someone who offers something different like to our team Pickett weather instead of getting a small type of player we already have.

I generally don't rate height.
Fair enough i get your point, i haven't seen a whole lot of Weller he may have more strings to his bow, but as i said before im happy to go with Hine's judgement.

When you are picking at the nose of the draft, you always go best available.
Hawthorn were able to get Franklin & Roughead in one draft because Richmond went against this.
If GWS or Melbourne fail to take Wright, we would be able to get the best 2 KPF's in the draft in one hit.

The assumption here being that we rate Wright as best available. I'll demure to Hine but I don't like the look of him with what we have. He is to me a ruck and a clunky forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came here to say I've heard from a decent source we're into Kyle Langford and see it's already been mentioned...interesting (was told last week). Also add Ed Vickers-Willis to your lists, however more likely at 30 if available...

TBH I was a little surprised when Young was delisted by the bulldogs.

Came here to say I've heard from a decent source we're into Kyle Langford and see it's already been mentioned...interesting (was told last week). Also add Ed Vickers-Willis to your lists, however more likely at 30 if available...

Langford would be a Surpise at Pick 5 but that never has stopped Hine before.

Video of Peter Wright:

Look at those pressure acts from 1:40. After two minutes of nothing he's too puffed out to compete in the next ruck contest! Non.

The ball was re thrown up anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back