TPFP closed :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Just made it over in time for finals! Really miss the old TPFP days! Am a lot more productive in my days now though, so thats a plus.

Met a lot of great fellow supporters through TPFP and the Outer Army, through infamous threads such as the "Schools without tools" thread.

Finally over to bigfooty, will never replace it, but seems like most of the crew are here now anyway!

Go Power.

Welcome butchy - finally. Good to catch up at the footy yesterday. Just saw in the Driving, busing etc thread you are heading to the MCG for the PF. Hopefully we can catch up over there.

Welcome butchy - finally. Good to catch up at the footy yesterday. Just saw in the Driving, busing etc thread you are heading to the MCG for the PF. Hopefully we can catch up over there.
Yeah my wife and I will drive together, will probably have a couple of spare seats, but we were also planning on doing the great ocean road on the way home! Sitting in M6, so not too far from some of the OA crew in M9 and not far from the CS. Hopefully will be a great night!

I am trying, and I'm really putting in the hard yards, but the rewards are an absolute mile away. This site is way hard work, for way less enjoyment. I started a decent debate in the soccer forum, only to be closed down within 3 days. Not enough time for a reply as far as I'm concerned!

So much crap posted and I'm lost here big time. I've got better things to do.

To all my old TPFP friends, I'll see you again, at Adelaide Oval or Alberton.

To all that I've made contact here, well, this site is so unpleasant and so s**t, I could not be bothered anymore.

Such a disappointment! Sayonara and Auf Wiedersehn!

I am trying, and I'm really putting in the hard yards, but the rewards are an absolute mile away. This site is way hard work, for way less enjoyment. I started a decent debate in the soccer forum, only to be closed down within 3 days. Not enough time for a reply as far as I'm concerned!

To all that I've made contact here, well, this site is so unpleasant and so s**t, I could not be bothered anymore.

just stick to the port threads, its alright, dont really look at the main boards

You have to realise that everyone else was new here once, too. Perhaps the problem lies with you, rather than the forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never went to tpfp, but i assume going from there to bf is like listening to 5aa and being forced to listen to sen/3aw/abc and realising that there are views and opinions from other teams supporters. Some people just can't make the transition.

Sorry to see you go Werner. This site is a bit different to TPFP, hope to see you about mate, maybe go chill for a while and come back when the season starts heating up :)

Take care Bro

Sorry to see you go Werner. This site is a bit different to TPFP, hope to see you about mate, maybe go chill for a while and come back when the season starts heating up :)

Take care Bro
its not alot different, its just a forum like the millions others that are around, just campaigners talking footy, if werner sticks to the port boards over time he will find its pretty similar.

Thing is, this site isn't going to change to fit individual members, members have to change to fit it. Just like life, you have to learn to go with the flow or get left behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back