Competitions The "I HAVE NFI WHAT I AM DOING" Phanton Draft 2014 - FIRST ROUND COMPLETED

Pick 23- GWS

Ben Nason
View attachment 88665
As a young lad I watched this blond haired yahoo jogging around on the MCG and thought 'wow, he's alright'. Surprised with his eventual delisting I made it clear to myself and my colleagues that GWS need this man, as I feel that more flair and hair need to be injected into the team, after all he does have 'that x factor'.

Here is a fully sick awesome video showing his mad skillz and cool hair, backed by some rad as tunes.

I had high hopes for Ben in the day, that hope remains.

I waited to the end and there was the Dusty story. ..... Great viewing.

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
The Bulldogs strategy this year is stay in the headlines.
Sack the coach, lose your captain, lose a Brownlow medallist, and pay overs for an unproven kid.

Pick 26
Our first pick is going on a guy who is elite at playing the game...on Playstation.
image.jpg

Pick 27
Our second pick has proven that he can do whatever it takes to win. He'll also give the club an edge and a bit of needle.
image.jpg

Last edited:

GH213

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2013
Gippsland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
The Bulldogs strategy this year is stay in the headlines.
Sack the coach, lose your captain, lose a Brownlow medallist, and pay overs for an unproven kid.

Pick 26
Our first pick is going on a guy that is elite at playing the game...on the Playstation.
View attachment 88674

Pick 27
Our second pick has proven that he can do whatever it takes to win. He'll also give the club an edge and a bit of needle.
View attachment 88675
THIEF!!!

Pick 23- GWS

Ben Nason
View attachment 88665
As a young lad I watched this blond haired yahoo jogging around on the MCG and thought 'wow, he's alright'. Surprised with his eventual delisting I made it clear to myself and my colleagues that GWS need this man, as I feel that more flair and hair need to be injected into the team, after all he does have 'that x factor'.

Here is a fully sick awesome video showing his mad skillz and cool hair, backed by some rad as tunes.

I had high hopes for Ben in the day, that hope remains.

Loved that vision of Nason lining up for goal one arvo with massive hail and wind coming down....

I thought he was ok, once he cut off that hair he lost his powers...

YOU BE THE JUDGE:

WHO WON THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DRAFT?

Round 1
1. Saints - L. Duggan
2. Melbourne - D. Moore
3. Melbourne - C. Petracca
4. GWS - P. Wright
5. Collingwood - A. Brayshaw SALARY BREACH DISQUALIFICATION
6. GWS - P. Ahern
7. GWS - J. Lever
8. Gold Coast - J. Laverde
9. Collingwood -P. McCartin SALARY BREACH DISQUALIFICATION
10. Geelong - J. Pickett
11. WCE - L. Weller
12. Richmond - L. Conca
13. Fremantle - A. Fiora
14. Adelaide - R. Robert
15. Gold Coast - Mysterious Smith [Not sure which one but one of them]
16. North Melbourne - M. Malthouse
17. Essendon - PASS
18. Sydney - Issac Heeney
19. Carlton - J. Bootsma

Last edited:
Smith is a smokey.

As Port Adelaide recruitment manager, I'm disappointed that Stephen Dank did not fall down to pick whatever I have. Bulldogs got a winner there.

BREAKING NEWS - CARLTON IN TURMOIL WITH HEAD COACH RECRUITED BY NORTH MELBOURNE. copthat YET TO RESPOND.

That's why I reckon The Shinboners win round 1 - destabilise The pricks from Princesses Park by pinching their coach and at the same time, bring some real experience to the filed with Mick acting as on-field game day coach + imagine the great post match coach interviews with both of theses psycho's behind the same desk!!!!! :eek:

0.jpg

0.jpg

copthat

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Following the shattering news that head Coach, Mick Malthouse, has decided to jump ship to a place that is equally as soulless as the club he left, Carlton have performed their due diligence in finding a new coach, and are pleased to announce...

Untitled.jpg

PHIL SCULLY AS THEIR NEW HEAD COACH!

CEO Steven Trigg, who himself has been recently appointed, was quizzed on the seemingly moronic decision: "In keeping with our policy of recruiting good football people with mad skillz and stuff, we thought Phil was the best fit for the new era that we are going to build here at Carlton."

The contract is believed to be worth an astonishing $13 million dollars over 2.75 years.

"The other night in Sticks' garage, me and the boys were punching a few.. well.. ice-cream cones, if you know what I mean, and if you don't, let's just say that we had worn out a trail to Maccas during the night, anyway, we gave Phil a call and we wanted to know what amount would get him over to the club, and when he mentioned that figure, we couldn't say yes quick enough. It was an absolute bargain."

"In keeping with the Scully family tradition, we knew that he had to be the most overpaid hack at the club to be able to fit in, and we were more than happy to accommodate him. Daisy is pretty cut that he doesn't hold that mantle any more"

"The length of the contract is 2.75 years is because... well just have a look at our list, it is absolutely dog s**t mate, no way we are making finals any time soon, so there's no need to pay him during September. Bootsma is the only real shining light"

On with the drafting.

With Pick 28, Carlton select Lance Whitnall.

Strangely, recruiter Glenn Elliott seemed to re-hash a lot of what he said about Josh Bootsma.

"We're really stoked Lance slid to our pick, we were expecting he'd go in the top 10."

"Of course with Jarrad [Waite] gone, we don't even have a key forward do we? Apart from Hendo I guess."

Elliott seemed to be coming to terms with the state of Carlton's list during the interview.

"*, our list is really ****ed isn't it? * me."

BigFooty News can provide some exclusive vision of Lance Whitnall, which portrays the moment he found out he was drafted, again.

87PGDNa.gif

sante you up maaaane.

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
New North Melbourne recruit Michael Malthouse has fronted the media for the first time since his drafting.

Jay Clark: "How does it feel to be wearing that Norf jumper for the first time Mick?"

MM: "I really like it. It's very similar to the Collingwood jumper, so it reminds me of when people used to think I was actually a decent coach and not just a grumpy old bastard"

Mark Stevens: "how do you feel about having a reputation as a nasty bully Mick?"

MM: "How do you think Mark? You ******* stupid campaigner. Go * yourself you insignificant piece of s**t. I'm Mick Malthouse. I'm ******* Jesus reincarnated. I'm so arrogant the only person I can bring myself to * is my daughter Christie because she's got my blood in her"

*Storms out of the room, suffering from incontinence on the way out*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
WCE - Dave Grohl.

David Eric "Dave" Grohl (born January 14, 1969)

What my team needs is more rock, we will surge to the top of the ladder with pure rock n roll which Dave will clearly bring to the team.

I'm to tired to waffle on so, rock n roll mother *ers.

Back