Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flicking through a few pages on here and most of the music seems to be a bit more "underground" than MH but I love these guys and their new song is awesome.

Hi btw \m/

I actually enjoyed that. Maybe this album could be better than Unto the Locust. :thumbsu:

Wanted to pull out an axe in a different tuning that hasn't been getting as much love lately and was looking for things to play. Dug out this bad boy, warmed the tubes up, set the reverb to 11 and smashing into the main riff. Slaughtersun is the only album IMO that has ever held a candle to Dissection

Stuff it, let's keep it going..

Best Dissection worship:

But I will listen to Thulcandra now to check them out.

I like it a lot.

From my hometown:

Finally. :thumbsu:

Ophis are great, think they have a new album on the way. Cheers for the clip, will listen to that later :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Release party was a few weeks ago.

With the death of my mother of late I've lost track of new releases somewhat. But i will order the new Ophis album. However, I received the new Winterfylleth album today, so I'll be listening to this one after the Runemagick album ends.

I've been out of touch with new releases in about 3 years! This thread is handy since I can't be stuffed doing the footwork anymore :D. So much stuff is samey samey and I'm pretty happy with the classics. I don't I have got a new release since Tribulation - The Horror and Ketzer - Satan's Boundaries Unchained came out.

edit: I lie. I got the latest Watain when it came out, just forgot because I pushed that piece of rubbish to the back of my mind.

Belphegor tonight. Bondage Goat Aombie first up.

Odd band but love Belphegor, but I'm still undecided about their new album though.

However, I'm ******* loving the new Winterfylleth album, it's sure hitting the spot. Could be album of the year material for me. They never cease to amaze me with each of their 4 albums.

Odd band but love Belphegor, but I'm still undecided about their new album though.

However, I'm ******* loving the new Winterfylleth album, it's sure hitting the spot. Could be album of the year material for me. They never cease to amaze me with each of their 4 albums.

Is it more of the same like Therondy of Triumph? To be honest it is a great album with a lot of nice riffs, but it got old fast because every song had the same style with tremlo-picking melodic riffs.

Is it more of the same like Therondy of Triumph? To be honest it is a great album with a lot of nice riffs, but it got old fast because every song had the same style with tremlo-picking melodic riffs.

I think it's in the similar vein to The Threnody of Triumph, but I'm a massive fan of Winterfylleth though, which should be taken into account when you listen to the new album. For me, they haven't released a bad album.

Could do without the image Belphegor go with (would have loved it when I was a kid) but think the music is generally decent. Agree re. the new album. Might put it on next.

I think it's in the similar vein to The Threnody of Triumph, but I'm a massive fan of Winterfylleth though, which should be taken into account when you listen to the new album. For me, they haven't released a bad album.

If it's more of the same as Thernody of Triumph, i'll probably enjoy it too. I just won't get much mileage out of it. :p

Wanted to pull out an axe in a different tuning that hasn't been getting as much love lately and was looking for things to play. Dug out this bad boy, warmed the tubes up, set the reverb to 11 and smashing into the main riff. Slaughtersun is the only album IMO that has ever held a candle to Dissection

No love for Sacramentum's "Far Away from the Sun"??

I got the Slaughtersun reissue which includes 3 tracks from each of the "The Eternal Forest" split-CD; "Nær Solen Gar Nider For Evogher" and "Sorgh på Svarte Vingar Fløgh. Awesome.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back