Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you stop dragging the group down? Maybe you shouldn't of dropped Wilson.

He was on a Bye stoopid.

I was planning to waiver him and get him back but Wizard took him and played with the 0 score during a tank week.

He was on a Bye stoopid.

I was planning to waiver him and get him back but Wizard took him and played with the 0 score during a tank week.
Think it's time you pack the season in and start planning for our match as you have no chance.

Hahahaha!!! I love it when you say these things and let out the big statements!

Unlike you i drop some players that have a Bye unless they are Top 5-10 scorers in their possy.

Keeping Quinn during the Bye week and taking him in the 1st rd has been masterful for you and he is now up to #42 for his position in scoring at DL. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

:drunk:

Hahahaha!!! I love it when you say these things and let out the big statements!

Unlike you i drop some players that have a Bye unless they are Top 5-10 scorers in their possy.

Keeping Quinn during the Bye week and taking him in the 1st rd has been masterful for you and he is now up to #42 for his position in scoring at DL. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

:drunk:
Yet my team has scored more points and more wins. You can't ditch talent!

Yet my team has scored more points and more wins. You can't ditch talent!

That's just luck and pure ass.

Take this week for example! You get Woodson who pops out a sub 100 score yet when he plays me and gets a lights out 150+!! You can't help bad luck and 80% of this game relies on it especially when you get a team tanking on a bye week etc.

Games outside the division games are so hit and miss when byes are concerned etc.

It is what it is though.

That's just luck and pure ass.

Take this week for example! You get Woodson who pops out a sub 100 score yet when he plays me and gets a lights out 150+!! You can't help bad luck and 80% of this game relies on it especially when you get a team tanking on a bye week etc.

Games outside the division games are so hit and miss when byes are concerned etc.

It is what it is though.
And I got Bloods who scored 150+ the week before.
I prep for each opponent trying to just beat their scores while keeping my team in finals form.

Thankfully I don't need to prep for yours :p

Riddle me this: if you're claiming off waivers to replace a player, can you claim multiple different players and just the first successful one processes?

How can I be #1 in this and #last in AE???

You know if Moo (or even mini- Moo ) played CT I'd reckon I'd be dead last...

Well done to just about everyone, we have had some great, close games so far in almost every league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like my team is just starting to really hit its straps with a 190 + score on the weekend....says just before i crash and burn this week :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back