2014 season

Remove this Banner Ad

He's going to need to land plenty of fish now with the mass exodus, most going with Jaensch to Walla.
Saints can't take a trick finally get financial and just can't keep the list together.
I hope Montgomery comes in and is successful.
Weak as piss everyone leaving when they are just starting to get it together.

There's an old saying......Money talks and Bulls*** walks

He's going to need to land plenty of fish now with the mass exodus, most going with Jaensch to Walla.
Saints can't take a trick finally get financial and just can't keep the list together.
I hope Montgomery comes in and is successful.
Weak as piss everyone leaving when they are just starting to get it together.
Who is doing all the recruiting, surely some clubs have got a few on already. It's only early but what sides are people expecting to push for a flag and which ones will slide.

Who is doing all the recruiting, surely some clubs have got a few on already. It's only early but what sides are people expecting to push for a flag and which ones will slide.

Chiltern look to have keeped departures to a few if any and added a few with maybe more to come they will b good in 2015
Hawks side to beat again if u ask me
Lions to crack the top 5 with a few additions
Hoppers no talk yet
Yack in the same boat
Dogs signed a coach with a great record been away from it a while tho donnan got shown the door.... That's what got told at finals
news coming out of dederang is they are losing everyone
Mitta well who knows lost Adams to raiders
Barny always around the mark will b good again and what I am hearing is a ruckman called Steve Bradshaw is back
Saints sign new coach and the best 6 or so of there team leave
Rutherglen not sure..... Why was coach only there for one year
I am going for a keiwa mitta barny top 3

Chiltern look to have keeped departures to a few if any and added a few with maybe more to come they will b good in 2015
Hoppers no talk yet
Yack in the same boat
Dogs signed a coach with a great record been away from it a while tho donnan got shown the door.... That's what got told at finals
Barny always around the mark will b good again and what I am hearing is a ruckman called Steve Bradshaw is back

Rutherglen are really going to battle next year, have heard their traveller's won't be back as well as the coach and his brother and still yet to announce a coach. Wahgunyah to be right up there next year, were savaged by injuries this season and have kept majority if not all of their list and added blokes like Luke Ednie , Terrence Jones, Josh Hammond aswell as 3 mulwala senior players , a few corowa 2s boys and hearing they are about to land another big signing

I think the top 4 from 2014 will remain strong and think Wahgunyah and Chiltern will battle it out for 5th spot. Beechworth could be a smoky. Dederang could have a big fall with a huge chunk of their side playing elsewhere next year. Saints are one side that needed to pick up players rather than lose them and they seem to have lost the majority of their good ones. I thought the new coach was going to bring a couple of guns with him but haven't heard anything yet.
The fixture will have a big bearing on the comp next season with such a big gap separating the top and bottom sides.

Hoppers no talk yet
Yack in the same boat

Hi all I am a long time reader 1st time poster, but after seeing and hearing that Steve Bradshaw might be coming back to us I can’t sit back and not say what I and a lot of my team mates think. So here goes, I have played with and against stev, I and large number of our playing list really hope these are just rumours, we are not just forming our options on us not liking him as a bloke, because he thinks he is a super star. We are forming these options on the facts, you want a ruckmen to mark the football, he looks like a new born giraffe trying to walk for the 1st time, He knows what he wants to do but just can’t do it! And his ruck work (his taping) well! You want a ruck men with soft hands, he stiff arms his taps and when he knows he is going be win one he just hits it as far as he can so it looks like he is dominating. Oh yeah his kicking I am not even going to go there! And the worst thing why we shouldn’t get him back is, That because he is a Bradshaw he thinks he should get Bradshaw money, and he is just not that good, simple!!! And to top it all off and this is the big one, he can’t be told what he is doing wrong which is what makes our group so good we can be told. I am sure almond will give the line we will miss him but I am sure if you ask him off the record he would be happy to see the back of him. We thought he would have got the message when we played Dederang over the last few years the way we got in to him that we don’t like him. We hope our club sees that no one player is bigger than the club!!

Hoppers no talk yet
Yack in the same boat

What was the reason Donnan got shown the door? He has been one of their most consistent over the past few years I tought....

Hi all I am a long time reader 1st time poster, but after seeing and hearing that Steve Bradshaw might be coming back to us I can’t sit back and not say what I and a lot of my team mates think. So here goes, I have played with and against stev, I and large number of our playing list really hope these are just rumours, we are not just forming our options on us not liking him as a bloke, because he thinks he is a super star. We are forming these options on the facts, you want a ruckmen to mark the football, he looks like a new born giraffe trying to walk for the 1st time, He knows what he wants to do but just can’t do it! And his ruck work (his taping) well! You want a ruck men with soft hands, he stiff arms his taps and when he knows he is going be win one he just hits it as far as he can so it looks like he is dominating. Oh yeah his kicking I am not even going to go there! And the worst thing why we shouldn’t get him back is, That because he is a Bradshaw he thinks he should get Bradshaw money, and he is just not that good, simple!!! And to top it all off and this is the big one, he can’t be told what he is doing wrong which is what makes our group so good we can be told. I am sure almond will give the line we will miss him but I am sure if you ask him off the record he would be happy to see the back of him. We thought he would have got the message when we played Dederang over the last few years the way we got in to him that we don’t like him. We hope our club sees that no one player is bigger than the club!!
First negative comment I've heard about Bradshaw going back to Barny. Not sure if you really do play for them (could be s**t stirring) but the blokes I know out there are stoked that they will have the ruckman back. I'd suggest he'd be more than welcome at every other club too.

H
hahaha you clearly are not a barny player. I for one am a barny player that has played with and against Steve. I love the fact the big guy is back at the club. This just sounds like a dederang person having a good old fashion high school sook! Haha I think you should balls up and let's us all know who you are...?????

H
hahaha you clearly are not a barny player. I for one am a barny player that has played with and against Steve. I love the fact the big guy is back at the club. This just sounds like a dederang person having a good old fashion high school sook! Haha I think you should balls up and let's us all know who you are...?????

What balls up like every one else? The whole point of these forums is so that you can voice rumours and opinions without anyone knowing who you are. I still come back to the points I made in my last post and stand by the facts. Yeah he (you) has a crack and is a good competitor, but just not that good a player and no doubt some Barny players do like him, but as I said, there are also some who don't like him as we demonstrated when we played him And also why would I say who I am when clearly he is coming back, that would make it really awkward!!!!

Last edited:
What balls up like every one else? The whole point of these forums is so that you can voice rumours and opinions without anyone knowing who you are. I still come back to the points I made in my last post and stand by the facts. Yeah he (you) has a crack and is a good competitor, but just not that good a player and no doubt some Barny players do like him, but as I said, there are also some who don't like him as we demonstrated when we played him And also why would I say who I am when clearly he is coming back, that would make it really awkward!!!!
haha u are clearly not from barny. Everyone I have spoken to loves the fact that he is back. As I predict you are not from barny and you are trying to stir the pot. Good on you but jealousy will only get you so far and I can't wait for the season to start to prove u wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ph
haha u are clearly not from barny. Everyone I have spoken to loves the fact that he is back. As I predict you are not from barny and you are trying to stir the pot. Good on you but jealousy will only get you so far and I can't wait for the season to start to prove u wrong.
oh by the way I'm not Steve.

First negative comment I've heard about Bradshaw going back to Barny. Not sure if you really do play for them (could be s**t stirring) but the blokes I know out there are stoked that they will have the ruckman back. I'd suggest he'd be more than welcome at every other club too.[/

Ok Steve, Well you clearly haven't spoken to everyone cos I am definitely a Barny player.

Hi All, Danny DeMarte here.

Most people here don't disclose who they are and that's fine, people can say and do as they please...however if you are making claims about being a member of a particular club and then pre-suppose to speak on be-half "lots" of your teammates while making disparaging comments about someone...well that's poor form.

I am happy to go on the record and say that not only is Steve Bradshaw a good player but he is also a good person. I for one am more than happy that Steve and his family will be back at Barny next year. Steve is a former captain of our club and as someone who has played alongside Steve, coached him and also played against him I have great respect for him and consider him a mate. For someone to come on here and make the previous comments about Steve under the protection of anonymity is pretty uncalled for in my opinion and does not represent the view of most people I know at Barny and certainly isn't something that I would expect from any of the current Barny players. No doubt it is someone from outside stirring the pot and most likely a disgruntled Dederang person. If I am wrong and the above post was a current Barny player then voicing your negative opinions on a forum like this is not appropriate and reflects poorly on the whole club. If indeed you have genuine concerns then call me and we can talk about them...if, as you claim, you are a current player you will have my phone number.
Cheers.

Hi All, Danny DeMarte here.

Most people here don't disclose who they are and that's fine, people can say and do as they please...however if you are making claims about being a member of a particular club and then pre-suppose to speak on be-half "lots" of your teammates while making disparaging comments about someone...well that's poor form.

I am happy to go on the record and say that not only is Steve Bradshaw a good player but he is also a good person. I for one am more than happy that Steve and his family will be back at Barny next year. Steve is a former captain of our club and as someone who has played alongside Steve, coached him and also played against him I have great respect for him and consider him a mate. For someone to come on here and make the previous comments about Steve under the protection of anonymity is pretty uncalled for in my opinion and does not represent the view of most people I know at Barny and certainly isn't something that I would expect from any of the current Barny players. No doubt it is someone from outside stirring the pot and most likely a disgruntled Dederang person. If I am wrong and the above post was a current Barny player then voicing your negative opinions on a forum like this is not appropriate and reflects poorly on the whole club. If indeed you have genuine concerns then call me and we can talk about them...if, as you claim, you are a current player you will have my phone number.
Cheers.
Well if we are all coming out with who we are. I would like u all to know that I'm Cam McNeill and back what Danny has said 100 percent. Also if u are a barny player and have an issue I'm am sure u also have my number so please don't be afraid to contact me.

It won't be a Barny person that wrote the post. From what I know of Barny players they have always been great mates with each other.
I think Danny is a good chance of being right by thinking that the person writing the post is most probably a disgruntled Dederang person which if correct is sad because it wouldn't be a true reflection of all the Dederang people I know.

Chiltern 2015 Premiers... Calling it now

Pole Position you must have some inside info, from what I have seen of Chiltern they need to improve a bit. Had a good second half of 2014 and some good kids. To date some good gains in the Hibberson's, Ryan Mackenzie and Tom Dickson but to be premiership contenders they will need to improve a fair bit. What do you have for us or where do you see their improvement coming from to convince us of this early prediction?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back