KDFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Sorry it was more a question is he taking a few with him quambatook have a good young group which probley needs a few old heads in the side
Hey jayco13 how come u havnt unveiled your new coach.. Anyway I will.. Former Echuca united premiership player cam Parker I think his name is to coach rushy.. Goes not to bad apparently..

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey woody, I see your mate nick casey has landed himself a coaching gig up wagga way... fair to say he wouldn't have found it difficult to sell himself to the recruiting committee, never been shy about himself young Nicholas :D
Yes, never afraid to get around himself. Only bloke I have ever seen to run to the backline before getting a high five after kicking a goal.

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey woody, I see your mate nick casey has landed himself a coaching gig up wagga way... fair to say he wouldn't have found it difficult to sell himself to the recruiting committee, never been shy about himself young Nicholas :D
Oh and it seems I've solved my problem as to who will be bowling UPHILL this week to a string of left handed batsmen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back