• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 17, 2010
Europe
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Exers
Every club's supporters believe that their team is destined for greatness next year.

As one poster on reddit put it:

We all have core playing groups moving into their mid twenties and therefore their prime. Look at the youngsters, so much talent and a few long shots, that maybe just maybe are going to take that step up in 2015 and really take the league by storm.

I mean we've got Skinnywhelp with 3 senior games in the last two years. I have the local knowledge though and think he might just be the next Diesel Williams.

As for our ageing stars. They're output hasn't been great of late and we have ready made replacements. I mean just take a look at Youngguy here. He's going to be Oldguy 2.0 in 12 months anyway. He will not be missed.

So who do you expect to drop off or be overtaken by other teams in the competition? My tips are West Coast, Carlton, Geelong, and Adelaide.

Every club's supporters believe that their team is destined for greatness next year.

So who do you expect to drop off or be overtaken by other teams in the competition? My tips are West Coast, Carlton, Geelong, and Adelaide.
Explain.....

Don't rate the list, lack of draft picks has hurt them bad. One of the oldest playing groups with an inexperienced coach. Nowhere near a flag window, got to start a rebuild.
Lol k den

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you just ignore injuries/suspensions and completely base your predictions on how the team performed last September?
They did give your mob a fair wake up call just two-three weeks prior.
Port North Richmond and Gold coast all have very strong chances of jumping ahead of Fremantle, that's what I'm basing it off.

Collingwood and Essendon.

really depends on how people define backwards because if it's purely on ladder position then if the hyperthetical were to occur and hawks lost every game then technically all other teams would move up 1 position.

I voted for Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong and Western Bulldogs. The team I think that will go down the most is Geelong but they will probably prove me wrong

Back