Official Match Thread S18 First Qualifying Final: Geelong Gumbies vs Dragons FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh I've never actually seen any series. It's just stupid. I did hear that. The sooner it finishes the better for society as a whole.
Agreed. Though it would be funny to see a SFA version of Big Brother. People wouldn't be able to hide behind their keyboards.

Ah the sweet smell of finals is back again!

Winning finals is what us Gumbies do best so i almost feel sorry for the Dragons knowing they are going to get a royal beating but i cant be sorry for them as we will be the ones dishing it up.

Ah the sweet smell of finals is back again!

Winning finals is what us Gumbies do best so i almost feel sorry for the Dragons knowing they are going to get a royal beating but i cant be sorry for them as we will be the ones dishing it up.
Oh my. What a wondrous day to be alive. I will remember the day I witnessed a peterss post for the rest of my days.

Oh my. What a wondrous day to be alive. I will remember the day I witnessed a peterss post for the rest of my days.

1383.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see how anyone can afford to do it on $70 a day or whatever it is they get paid. Don't these people have commitments??
Surely there's better ways of making the dole out there these days instead of just seeking attention a few nights a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back