AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys aren't very nice - GG is a respected poster around here and a moderator to boot.

GG - oracle, hero & legend.

Are you another one of his alias accounts?

ds66XqW.gif

The biggest surprise is that you all take it so seriously that "this is my year". Until I ever do have a good CR season, I wouldn't listen to my AE eve talk. It's s**t.

You aren't very nice.

GG is a respected poster around here and a moderator to boot.

How dare you say he is talking s**t, I guess the Saints can't play D either????

May Andy Reid have mercy on your soul (and also not eat you).

You aren't very nice.

GG is a respected poster around here and a moderator to boot.

How dare you say he is talking s**t, I guess the Saints can't play D either????

May Andy Reid have mercy on your soul (and also not eat you).
You're not allowed, or better, discouraged from saying it. But I can be brutally honest

The biggest surprise is that you all take it so seriously that "this is my year". Until I ever do have a good CR season, I wouldn't listen to my AE eve talk. It's s**t.
You're about to be beaten by a dunce that only keeps an eye on Rams games.
I wasn't even aware Falcons were 2-5.

We do?? Oh....okay. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a stupid comp anyway for those who need an ego boost. :p
Ego boost? Can't boost above maximum! Sure you've seen my CT posts. Larks #1.

Last edited:
3XKO UPDATE WEEK 7

Week 7 saw another 5 teams imagesCCSD4FU1.jpg including some past AE comp title holders. Chism the 2012 3XKO winner, Burningleviathan the 2011 LCS champion and quin_stick last years ND champion are all cursing the Rams.jpg and there special teams fake plays, one resulting in a TD, the other a game saving possession. Billiever and my GcrGrbjcp.jpg brother TheGreatBarryB were the other 2 who failed to progress past this week.

The state of play now is :

Eliminated - 39
2 Strikes - 30
1 Strike - 3

http://www.ae14clubhouse.com/

ND does my head in at times;

In order of CR standings....

1. Axis Miles - 1st in division in ND, 6-1-0
2. Danielz23 - 1st in division in ND, 5-2-0
E3. Statsman74 - 5th in division in ND, 4-2-1
E3. Bloods33 - 1st in division in ND, 6-1-0
E5. Tcol - 1st in division in ND, 7-0-0
E5. Island Bomber - 1st in division in ND, 6-1-0 (note that link on AE clubhouse to ND standing has this division with only 6 games played...)

Pick the odd one out. Wait, let me help you out with that.

ND does my head in at times;

In order of CR standings....

1. Axis Miles - 1st in division in ND, 6-1-0
2. Danielz23 - 1st in division in ND, 5-2-0
E3. Statsman74 - 4th in division in ND, 4-2-1
E3. Bloods33 - 1st in division in ND, 6-1-0
E5. Tcol - 1st in division in ND, 7-0-0
E5. Island Bomber - 1st in division in ND, 6-1-0 (note that link on AE clubhouse to ND standing has this division with only 6 games played…) FIXED now.. forgot to copy & paste..

Pick the odd one out. Wait, let me help you out with that.

It is the Aaron Rodgers division afterall.. with Arkie half a game ahead of you, a mere nine points difference. TCol is five points behind and breathing down your neck..

I'm sure marcuz & ac83 will make you aware that it's not all too predictable which means it keeps everyone honest that no score is safe unless you top everyone… those 1-3CR's may seem harmless but they all add up.. ask Chris25

2013: Marcuz had a 5-5-1 campaign despite being TOP 10.. (finished CR runner up)
2012: AC83 led from the get go and missed the ND play-offs with 5-6 record.

Last edited:
Damn, Troy Polomalu is close...

troy.jpg

Damn right Striker.. that's the way Troy plays… and considering that Troy wears a cape at times.. don't write off Burningleviathan from coming crashing thru.. **railway gate alarms**

TroyPolamaluSack.gif

Here's my fav… I actually wanna be the coming at Twarby to swallow him up in Week 9.. like this.. **tarzan yell**

polasuper.gif

It's a stupid comp anyway for those who need an ego boost. :p

Note that Jim Mora's 'The Play-offs' is all about Peyton Manning.. but Herm's lambasting is one of my favs!!

It is the Aaron Rodgers division afterall.. with Arkie half a game ahead of you, a mere nine points difference. TCol is five points behind and breathing down your neck..

I'm sure marcuz & ac83 will make you aware that it's not all too predictable which means it keeps everyone honest that no score is safe unless you top everyone… those 1-3CR's may seem harmless but they all add up.. ask Chris25

2013: Marcuz had a 5-5-1 campaign despite being TOP 10.. (finished CR runner up)
2012: AC83 led from the get go and missed the ND play-offs with 5-6 record.

I think you missed the part where you're meant to make me feel better!

I think you missed the part where you're meant to make me feel better!

Oh… the sugarcoating part..:straining: **looks to left, shuffling papers… looks up your scheduling** here it is.. you have an 'easier schedule in the home stretch' with NONE of the next four opponents in the TOP 25 CR.. whereas Arkie faces one in the top 5, TCol faces Sven (6-1, 13th) in Week 9, Sven has the toughest.. two Top 10 and another Top 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back