Aegis gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Levi
In: Levi's

levisLogo.png

Levi's stadium- Theres already one, Home of the San Francisco 49ers in the NFL.
Would be good to use here.

In all honesty, should be called James Henry Gardiner Oval.

No other man has had such a pivotal role in the history of this club and suburb for that matter, then him.

If you haven't heard the name before, then have a read;

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Henry_Gardiner
This. The club definitely should do more (and by more I mean anything) to recognise Gardiner. Founded the NMFC at age 21 and had an active role at various positions at the club until his death at 73.

Qatar air Kanga's......has a nice ring to it. And thumbs its nose @ the Etihad name at the same time. Would create a storm of interest amongst the media win win for all.
Pies still sponsored by Emirates too, yeah?

I like it.

Qatar air Kanga's......has a nice ring to it. And thumbs its nose @ the Etihad name at the same time. Would create a storm of interest amongst the media win win for all.
there must be an airline with a kangaroo in its logo.... hmmm just cant think of it...

there must be an airline with a kangaroo in its logo.... hmmm just cant think of it...

If they didn't already sponsor so much, they probably wouldn't be in such a dire state right now.

Plus, it would likely mean a ban on crucifixes at Arden Street. Burqas would be fine though.

If they didn't already sponsor so much, they probably wouldn't be in such a dire state right now.

Plus, it would likely mean a ban on crucifixes at Arden Street. Burqas would be fine though.
I am honored that for someone who averages 1 post every 5 days for the last 11 year i got a response!!

:):):)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am honored that for someone who averages 1 post every 5 days for the last 11 year i got a response!! :):):)

I am honoured that you did the maths on my post count. I'd like to think it's quality over quantity. Surprised I haven't been banned for this thinking. ;)

But the main reason I replied is that I'm in the travel industry. Unsure I'd be spending more on sponsorship if I was Qantas right now... But ozzyoslo might not be far off the mark:

Of the growing carriers, Qatar Airways are right up there. Of course, they'd want to be our major sponsor, so maybe turn Arden Street into Mazda Park, and give Qatar Airways the jumper to advertise on.

Thinking a little outside of the box, any one of a number of Chinese carriers are growing. How does Sichuan Stadium sound?

Qatar air Kanga's......has a nice ring to it. And thumbs its nose @ the Etihad name at the same time. Would create a desert storm of interest amongst the media win win for all.

EFA

I think they probably dumped because nobody called it Aegis Park.

Yep. Sponsoring a training ground is a tough sell. If no-one here even knows what it is Aegis does, I can't see how anyone can suggest an alternative. Does anyone really care that Collingwood's facility is sponsored by Ben Lexcen?

Yep. Sponsoring a training ground is a tough sell. If no-one here even knows what it is Aegis does, I can't see how anyone can suggest an alternative. Does anyone really care that Collingwood's facility is sponsored by Ben Lexcen?
The club's video clips stopped having Aegis promos in them some time back too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back