The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't belong on TV, even his NBA previews get on my nerves.

It's very annoying though how people ignore where he came from and why he sees sport in a certain way.

His best work is as a writer, and sadly he's basically abandoned that except for the regular trade value column, league pass guide and the weekly NFL preview.

Great to see Fezzy Ezeli back, he will be huge for us this season if he can stay healthy

I've also decided that I like Barnes starting for us, and Iggy off the bench

Just watched the Spurs 2014 Championship DVD. Geez they were good last season. I seriously dont doubt them to be major threats this season and if I was Pop, id set down the challenge to Duncan, Parker and Manu that yeah you guys have won 5, 4 and 4 titles respectively. But you have never gone back to back.

That's the challenge right there. To repeat. I wouldnt put it past them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balanced out by giving Bledsoe a max contract.

Never gave Bledsoe a max.

If he stays healthy, 5/70 will be cheap, if not, it happens. He's a great two way player and has come into pre-season in great shape. I wasn't happy with his posturing, but it happens, it's a business. I feared he would be counting the cash and not invested in the team, so far, he's totally the opposite.

Just watched the Spurs 2014 Championship DVD. Geez they were good last season. I seriously dont doubt them to be major threats this season and if I was Pop, id set down the challenge to Duncan, Parker and Manu that yeah you guys have won 5, 4 and 4 titles respectively. But you have never gone back to back.

That's the challenge right there. To repeat. I wouldnt put it past them.

How could you put it past them? The ball movement they displayed in the NBA finals was nothing short of brilliant. Amazing team.

Isn't his contract slightly front-loaded too?

By 2018 rates, you may well be paying him about 1/15th of your cap...

Yes albeit slightly. He looks goofy at times, but he's effective and gets to the line.

How could you put it past them? The ball movement they displayed in the NBA finals was nothing short of brilliant. Amazing team.

Hehehe, ball movement

Beavis.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back