Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
Waiting for MRDL to cross the finish line
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ma boy Pricey is a hobbit
managed to click on the wrong nag last night, only took it for the place but had 500 clams on it, it wins the one I've clicked on comes dead last, talk about being pissed off...

word of advice for you all if you are going to punt big sums dont play NBA2K inbetween races as your concentration levels suffer for it

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Jimmy im tempted to chuck all my soccer collect on Washington. How r Houston 2.40 in Orlando? No Harden/Howard?

where are the team lists for this pre season stuff?

would you back in Orlando though mate they aren't exactly a good team when full strength..

Ducks/Penguins NHL - Oilers and Toronto played yesterday so maybe the Caps and Senators too?

Jun 18, 2008
Hewett, Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MUFC,BristolR, GB,Duke,LAA,NYK
where are the team lists for this pre season stuff?

would you back in Orlando though mate they aren't exactly a good team when full strength..

Ducks/Penguins NHL - Oilers and Toronto played yesterday so maybe the Caps and Senators too?
No lists.
I wouldnt touch Orlando hence the overs on Houston looks good.
No value in NHL today. Seriously 1.35 Pittsburgh? Not touching caps after last time

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
No lists.
I wouldnt touch Orlando hence the overs on Houston looks good.
No value in NHL today. Seriously 1.35 Pittsburgh? Not touching caps after last time

you could probably make a case for nearly every team over 2's, problem is you have no idea of lineups so its a pure guess..

dude I take 1.20 and 1.30 trots and smash horses at 1.30 the place, 1.35 is SUPER VALUE :D

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Won a bit back on the nags at Launie last night.... then FARKIN GULBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see the two 1.25-1.30 trots get rolled last night, oh boy neither even looked like winning..

then the 1.15 fixed dishie that got nailed in a photo

then Jimmy smashing the wrong horse

good times

that said I did ok last night, pity I dropped that $500 shot my confidence to go hard at a few horses and the Tassie races had about 3 or 4 races in a row where the favs smashed it

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
did you see the two 1.25-1.30 trots get rolled last night, oh boy neither even looked like winning..

then the 1.15 fixed dishie that got nailed in a photo

then Jimmy smashing the wrong horse

good times

that said I did ok last night, pity I dropped that $500 shot my confidence to go hard at a few horses and the Tassie races had about 3 or 4 races in a row where the favs smashed it

Yeah i was on 2 of the faves at Launie that got up, a fave at Ascot and a couple of short dogs and a trot at Terrang maybe

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls

go u jimmy b

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
May 5, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Smashing time again today;

a couple of good nags going around at short prices;

At the Rat

R4 - Curvy
R5 - Zaykala (Willo riding enough said)
R6 - Khutulan
R7 - Sentfromthestars

Edit - scratched the last one this morning, mother*ers..Godiva Rock will probably jump short priced fav now

The Hawk

R2 - Spinning Dawn
R3 - Amoret......there is a but though, Shinn is riding so these will be poison odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back