What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli! Missing sturridge big time, @#/^& Hodgson, even when he's gone he manages to stuff us up!
Still a good chance to qualify, which we don't deserve to be.

'Pool were no hope this morning, RM too good.

It finishing only 3-0 was a good result, looked like it could be 6 or 7. Can build on that.

Case rests ;)
What case? Thought it was a discussion.
And is trolling Liverpool supporters distracting you from finals?
'Pool were no hope this morning, RM too good.

It finishing only 3-0 was a good result, looked like it could be 6 or 7. Can build on that.
images

images

I was complimenting Liverpool you stupid campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And gave me four, well done you.

I gave you two sides that could go to RM and win, I added two others that maybe could. Completely different.

You're on fire this morning.

My initial comment about the Champions League distracting you and then you rant on Ballotelli, Hodsgon shows you are distracted hence "case rests"

And no this trolling on YOU is amusing and helping me relax during finals....see below, this is me right now!

Gumby-action-figure-relaxing-550x439.jpg

And this would be you below if you were younger

article-0-1D979B9F00000578-538_634x441.jpg

I gave you two sides that could go to RM and win, I added two others that maybe could. Completely different.

You're on fire this morning.
Two sides that could and two sides that maybe could as in they could win, maybe. Yeah, that works.

Two sides that could and two sides that maybe could as in they could win, maybe. Yeah, that works.

It's still different regardless of how you try and paint it.

My initial comment about the Champions League distracting you and then you rant on Ballotelli, Hodsgon shows you are distracted hence "case rests"

And no this trolling on YOU is amusing and helping me relax during finals....see below, this is me right now!

Gumby-action-figure-relaxing-550x439.jpg

And this would be you below if you were younger

article-0-1D979B9F00000578-538_634x441.jpg
Mate, we are playing the Bombdits, I need something to distract me from their shiteness.
Not that sad either, RM are a different level at the moment.

It's still different regardless of how you try and paint it.
You are right of course, the first two teams could win there, while the other two teams could win there.
I see it now!

You are right of course, the first two teams could win there, while the other two teams could win there.
I see it now!

Good, we are on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back