2014-15 Off Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aish, adcock and orourke for Mitchell, Gray and 33.
Mitchell 639k 2y and Gray 700k 5y

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vultures receive #51 and Watson

Gippsland receive Morris and Frost

Watson on a one year deal either for 121k or 146k...whatever the minimum is?
$121K (traded player minimum = 10% reduced own player minimum bid) and the number to the left of his name is $121K which is the minimum amount for a one year deal for uncontracted player. ;)

Russian can you confirm the uncontracted minimum contracts for trades. It's a little ambiguous and isn't specifically listed in the early posts. I believed it to be the amounts listed in the bidding for opposition players section. Am I correct?

Russian can you confirm the uncontracted minimum contracts for trades. It's a little ambiguous and isn't specifically listed in the early posts. I believed it to be the amounts listed in the bidding for opposition players section. Am I correct?
I can guarantee you it is the 10% discount for own player bids, so $121K for 1 year, $152K for 2 years, $182K for 3 years, $212K for 4 years and $242K for 5 years. Unless of course the little number to the left of the player is larger than the figure, which means that is the minimum amount.

The Longer trade went through and I signed him to a $242K 5 year deal.

The Gleeson deal hasn't gone through because the contract amount wasn't enough for a 5 year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back