Social Science Ice Creams

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, a Spider is a real blast from the past. Probably only entered my mind once or twice in the last decade, but in my childhood they were all the rage. I'm certain I've had spiders a lot more than milkshakes/thickshakes actually, particularly if you remove McDonalds from the equation.

Yeah I imagine spiders are more amazing for kids, given kids particularly love fizzy drinks. Although I'm sure you could still make an amazing spider with the right components.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1512246506_14df006163.jpg

Ribbed for our pleasure.

I am so ignorant. Had to google what "zooper doopers" are :$ .
I'm stunned you guys lets this go through to the keeper.

Surely thats a cardable offence?

What's up with that place in Melbourne with the Gelato with Syringe spoons that I always see on Instagram?
N2, unsurprisingly on Brunswick Street. Such a ludicrous but obviously, it works, little quirk that's totally redundant but gets everyone to ask "wait what do those syringes do? where do you get the syringes?!"

Gelato Messina on Smith Street in Collingwood is the best ice cream place I've been to.

The Chocolate Fondant and Salted Caramel in particular are to die for.
I've never been to Messina on ethical grounds. They have a ******* rope, a ******* velvet rope to keep the line in place. It's insufferable. So Melbourne. Why would you line up on a steamin' hot day, at 3pm, for a long time to have a (probably very nice) but expensive ice cream. Nothing wrong with not lining up to go into the air conditioned Woolies that's literally five metres from Messina and grabbing a $3 ice cream from the freezers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back